Miami is good | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Miami is good

Head scratching score.

It's one of those scores that you look at and just ask yourself "What happened?" Would love to see a replay of that game.

It's one of those scores that you look at and just ask yourself "What happened?" Would love to see a replay of that game.

Miami's asking the same thing. They were 8 for 27 outside the arc but only 4 for 14 inside of it and got out-reboudned by 11. Sounds like they are the opposite of us: no inside game.

St. John's had an interesting time of it, too: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400587267
I wish they'd shot like that against us.

I was in LA [actually, Redondo Beach] visiting a friend that weekend, and watched that game in a sports bar. I'm pretty sure it was a Friday or Saturday night game, so the place was packed. There was a loud mouthed uconn fan [which is redundant] at the bar, who kept popping off about how badly the huskies were going to come back and bury GMU. As the game went on, more and more people started rooting for George Mason--not so much because they were actively rooting against uconn, like I was, but because people love to see NCAA upsets.

Anyway, after the good guys hung on to win, the guy has a meltdown and got removed by the bouncers. It was great!

It was actually a Sunday afternoon game, which would have made it late morning/early afternoon where you were. I remember because I was in Washington to see the Regional and our tickets fell through. I remember listening to the game on the car radio as I was driving home. from DC. You may be thinking of UConn's Sweet 16 game against Washington, I think Washington took them into OT in the Sweet 16 game on Friday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom