miami oct 7th | Syracusefan.com

miami oct 7th

upperdeck

Living Legend
anyone else hearing that date? its on some schedules that miami alums have been sent.

anyone else hearing that date? its on some schedules that miami alums have been sent.
This article thinks so...says SU will open up at home against WF the week before.

Could be 4-1 heading into Miami.

2017_acc.jpg

Forecasting the 2017 ACC Football Schedule

If we get Wake to start ACC play and BC to close the season we can't ask for more.
Also give FSU/Clemson/Louisville as late as possible to build up momentum.

Another one home game October - what's up with that? October is prime football time. The summer weather is over and optimism still reigns.

wake, bc, su, FSU all get one home game..

looks like if you get the bye you probably on get one oct home game most of the time.

well according to the bball board we can just rest our key guys in those losses and save them for the games that matter

I can't wait for the influx of new posters next season who haven't showed up around this board in forever.

id prefer not to have clemson louisville and fsu back to back to back

Agree, but with LSU being the 4th OOC game, there was bound to be either one rough stretch or multiple tough back to backs weeks.

Agree, but with LSU being the 4th OOC game, there was bound to be either one rough stretch or multiple tough back to backs weeks.
its something that can be worked around. the louisville bc close i agree with .

on that mock it has one mistake anyway nc state is away or on bye week the week of north carolina fair almost always which is 10/12-10/22 in 17

I'm getting married / honeymooning in August and going to LSU in September. I wish there was anything left in the bank account for Miami in October/November.

If SU is hosting BC on 11/25 are they still playing the NYS high school title games at the Dome?

My son kindly scheduled his wedding on Sept 23rd, the LSU away game.

If SU is hosting BC on 11/25 are they still playing the NYS high school title games at the Dome?
Friday - Sunday. That's what they did in 2010, 2013, and 2015.

I'm getting married / honeymooning in August and going to LSU in September. I wish there was anything left in the bank account for Miami in October/November.
You could take your honeymoon to Mattydale and stay at the Red Carpet Motel at Northern Lights--->save lots of money for that Miami trip. You can thank me at the tailgate.

Last edited:
Another one home game October - what's up with that? October is prime football time. The summer weather is over and optimism still reigns.
October optimism? You sure you're talking about SU football?

He was being considerate scheduling it when we had an away game. He was brought up right. :)

My son kindly scheduled his wedding on Sept 23rd, the LSU away game.

Just move the wedding to NOLA, leave a couple hours between the nutials and the game. No problem, costs and logistics aside.

P.S. One of my daughters chose to get married on the day of the USF game in 2015. It is difficult to keep tabs on the game when you're a parent of the bride or groom. I hope you do better than I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom