Miami vs Cuse game thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Miami vs Cuse game thread

WE'RE BACK BABY! NEVER COUNT OUT JIMMY B! 17-1!!
I feel like how I do with when the 76ers win. It's always like uh oh! We are back and then proceed to look horrific the next game. Ive got way better history on my side with the Cuse

Looked good tonight really moving the ball saw some good stuff tonight robey hustlin, Lydon looking good, battle and white doing damage, gillion leading The charge, would've liked to see Thompson give Lydon and robey some break but whatevs we won!

Hate to pile on the dude, but I'm still wondering what was seen from him last year that made anybody think he was any good.

No you don't. You love to do that.

I think we saw glimpses. Turns out glimpses were all he was actually capable of, not a complete game effort. Which sucks.

No you don't. You love to do that.

I think we saw glimpses. Turns out glimpses were all he was actually capable of, not a complete game effort. Which sucks.

That's not fair, I really don't pile up, but I do reiterate my points defending my position where it may come out like that.

The glimpses I think that were seen were moves and passes that I think any normal point guard should make which he did. We were coming off seeing Joseph and a forward playing guard the year and a half before we got a look at Howard so it looked more impressive than it was.

That's not fair, I really don't pile up, but I do reiterate my points defending my position where it may come out like that.

The glimpses I think that were seen were moves and passes that I think any normal point guard should make which he did. We were coming off seeing Joseph and a forward playing guard the year and a half before we got a look at Howard so it looked more impressive than it was.

Perhaps to both.

Nothing wrong with the way Silent G played the point. Took us to the Final 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom