Miami vs Florida | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Miami vs Florida

This is one of the few games, even OOC, that I will root for Miami. When they were in the BE and we were playing them, they were a criminal program. Never gonna root for VT either for taking care of Vicks HS coach. them both in their OOC games.

This root for conference stuff is for wusses. A real SU fan NEVER rooted for Georgetown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb sign at this game:
"Canes vs. Convicts"

Really Miami fan? You're going to try to take the high road on this one?

Hey look, Miami is wearing all orange and don't look bad at all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Dat SEC SPEED. Love watching the SEC getting their ass kicked. Keep it up Canes.

Regarding conference allegiance. There's only one team I will never root for. And it's a pseudo ACC team. With golden helmets.

CuseCrew08 said:
Hey look, Miami is wearing all orange and don't look bad at all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they do.

Should wear the white pants and that even looks bad.

I like our unis.

So you people are actually rooting for Miami? Have you no shame? Conference affiliation be damned - I will never root for Miami or VT.
Can I pull for a Florida loss without actually rooting for Miami?

ABC commentators giving some love to the ACC WHAAAT

There's gonna be a brawl here before this is all over. Getting really chippy

Good win by Miami.

Golden is a real good coach.

Would he go to PSU when O'Brien leaves for the league?

There's a lot of really unhappy people in Gainesville right now. Muschump's a$$ is squarely on the hotseat with this loss. Losing this early in the season to an unranked team doesn't flush in the Swamp. This effectively puts a serious damper on the team and it's only the 1st week of September.

Good game. Purifoy is the best defensive player in the country. That kid is everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom