Michael Carter-Williams: ‘A lot of people haven’t gone through what I’ve gone through’ | Syracusefan.com

Michael Carter-Williams: ‘A lot of people haven’t gone through what I’ve gone through’

Good for him - After winning ROY, I'm sure it's been frustrating to bounce around so much. I haven't heard any real complaints about his attitude, it just seems like he hasn't been a good fit. I hope it works out for him in Orlando. He can do some things that help a team.

It's hard to carve out an NBA career when you're a guard who can't shoot. If he eventually is out of the NBA, there is nothing wrong with playing another 5-6 years overseas. If I remember correctly, he is/was very responsible with his money and was only living off endorsements for a while.

It's hard to carve out an NBA career when you're a guard who can't shoot. If he eventually is out of the NBA, there is nothing wrong with playing another 5-6 years overseas. If I remember correctly, he is/was very responsible with his money and was only living off endorsements for a while.
Yes. MCW needs to find a situation where he is surrounded by shooters and the team doesn't need him to provide outside shooting. He's somewhat similar to Rondo (though Rondo is a superb passer). Rondo has played for a number of teams too and excels when in the right fit.

Yes. MCW needs to find a situation where he is surrounded by shooters and the team doesn't need him to provide outside shooting. He's somewhat similar to Rondo (though Rondo is a superb passer). Rondo has played for a number of teams too and excels when in the right fit.

Plus MCW unlike Rondo isn’t a total pr!ck. So he has that going for him.