Michael Jordan attends daughter's graduation from Syracuse ... | Syracusefan.com

Michael Jordan attends daughter's graduation from Syracuse ...

Ok so Jordan attended...meh... The real question is did her celebrity boyfriend Scoop Jardine attend?

Ok so Jordan attended...meh... The real question is did her celebrity boyfriend Scoop Jardine attend?

boy are you out of the loop...

she's no longer into the mens bball team...

Surprised there was no article written about the fact that he went to eat at Delmonico's lol.

Seriously though, it's cool that he was here. A couple of my friends ran into him at the restaurant but didn't want to annoy him with autograph requests and whatnot while he was there to celebrate his daughter's accomplishment. I was trying to find him during the commencement, but I'm guessing he was probably in one of the private booths.

Surprised there was no article written about the fact that he went to eat at Delmonico's lol.

Seriously though, it's cool that he was here. A couple of my friends ran into him at the restaurant but didn't want to annoy him with autograph requests and whatnot while he was there to celebrate his daughter's accomplishment. I was trying to find him during the commencement, but I'm guessing he was probably in one of the private booths.

https://twitter.com/deafgeoff/status/465469387886313472

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom