Michael Jordan was | Syracusefan.com

Michael Jordan was

Gabjon

All American
30-0 when his teams played Sherman Douglas's team. It is the greatest number of victory's without a defeat by players' team vs another players' team.

Lebron James' teams came into tonight's game 28-0 vs Kemba Walker's teams. Boston is currently up 8 in the 2nd quarter.

30-0 when his teams played Sherman Douglas's team. It is the greatest number of victory's without a defeat by players' team vs another players' team.

Lebron James' teams came into tonight's game 28-0 vs Kemba Walker's teams. Boston is currently up 8 in the 2nd quarter.
It's a shame the general never had the supporting cast. Definitely the better player

The Celtics blew the Lakers out. Kemba is off the hook. Sherm must take his bottle of champagne off the ice...

Where’s Mike on this list? Nowhere, that’s where. Advantage General.
1990-91 NBA Player Stats: Totals | Basketball-Reference.com

He is literally specifically listed 3x at the very top of your page and his team was listed as "league champion"

1579623926486.png

Sherman Douglas was on the bench in 1991-1992 when his team beat the Bulls.
He just never got in the game.
So technically was on a team that beat Jordan he just never played.
I know this because I am bored out of my mind right now and was watching 1992 Chicago Bulls games and they lost to the Celtics on April 5.1992 and Sherm was on the Celtics. He just didn’t play.

Thank the coronavirus for me seeing this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom