Michael Lasker, OL offered? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michael Lasker, OL offered?

I know everyone does it these days but wasn't a jersey for a recruit a violation? gameday simulation or some crap like that?

Didn't I just see a pic of Chauncy in the same pose? Is it a violation if the recruit has committed?

Don't know the exact rule, but from another article: "Also, it is against the rule for a recruit to try on or wear a game-day jersey outside of the locker room."

Maybe they're in the locker room?

Don't know the exact rule, but from another article: "Also, it is against the rule for a recruit to try on or wear a game-day jersey outside of the locker room."

Maybe they're in the locker room?
devil's in the details...

Did it say somewhere in that instagram pic that he was committed ? Or was that someone asking.

That was just me wondering if the rule applied about wearing the jersey if the recruit had already committed. Nothing more...yet.

Looks like he got more than a jersey. Check out all the schwag in the left corner of that picture.

Looks like he got more than a jersey. Check out all the schwag in the left corner of that picture.
pretty sure they have that out to show recruits what they receive if they come here. Why would he take a bunch of gear with 43 on it

This class seems like a collection of odd toys. This is hopefully a one-year anomaly.

As far as looks, lets remember what Macky looks like versus Lou Alexander.

So, question for the football coaching types out there: how good of a "get" is this kid?

Is this a situation where the coaching staff got creative and offered a 2014 kid a year ahead of everyone else, since he was qualified and eligible to transfer immediately? In other words, did we beat other good teams to the punch for a good prospect?

Was he a kid who slipped through the cracks in the class of 2013 [a la Jay Bromley]?

Or is he a kid who wasn't quite good enough to garner D1 offers that we're taking a flyer on?

I'm not a football film evaluator, but kid looks like he's got the requisite feet for RT. Looks like we may have gotten a steal, but I'm curious to hear what others think.

looks like a better version of Lou Alexander. He has 4 years to play 3. So he will develop. Needs more upper body strength but he is a good get.

Wow, someone is putting in work on the West Coast! How many Cali Juco's is that now in the last few years?

I guess California must qualify as our backyard after this year's NCAAT.

Prayers and condolences to Mike and his family. From tweets on twitter and his Facebook it looks like he lost his Dad this weekend.

CuseLegacy said:
Prayers and condolences to Mike and his family. From tweets on twitter and his Facebook it looks like he lost his Dad this weekend.

Sorry to hear this no one deserves to lose their dad that young our prayers are with you Mike.

That sucks.

Condolences to the Lasker family.