Michigan already looking ahead to playing Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Michigan already looking ahead to playing Louisville

Please, please let the Michigan players read that and/or believe it.

Sounds like a standard preview.

Its just a couple of medea people. The nice thing for UM is that they prepare for SU and ignore Lville. They have already prepared for VCU in the tourney and Lville presses and plays 2-3 as well so they get prepared for our 2-3 which is tougher than Lville's. They are in a great position if they win because they are a tough team to press successfully, yes they will commit TO's but they will also make you pay more for pressing than anyone Lville has played all season. I'd also say the WSU will attack the Lville press very aggressively every time, they have an aggressive coach and the gaurds and wings to do it. Lville will need to play well to make the final which people seem to be forgetting. WSU not a great matchup for Lville IMO.

Bout to.drink a gallon of gasoline, head down to my local zoo, pee on a wolverine whilst igniting my flow. How dare they think Louisville, they should be thinking Wichita.

Meh, nothing unusual about those.

I'll say this, though: If Michigan beats us, there's no reason why they shouldn't beat Louisville. You can't press them and they will have already solved a superior zone.

You also have to realize there's a short turnaround from the Final Four game to the Championship. Gotta get your content out there for viewers to read while there's still a chance it's relevant.

I guarantee that Beilein and the Michigan players are not looking past us to Louisville. Fans are always going to look ahead. The players, at this point, absolutely never will. They might be confident they can/will win, but they won't be looking past us.