Michigan hire? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan hire?

That’s a lot of cash for a hoops coach, even at two factory schools. I really like DeVries, the coach at Drake, he doesn’t get as many props as some of these other names that are on every writer’s shortlist
My wife is a Drake grad so I watch a lot of Drake basketball. DeVries is a very good coach. His son Tucker is the star player and has another year left to play next year.

DeVries is from Iowa and it's possible DeVries could take over at Iowa soon as Iowa fans are getting sick of Fran McCaffery.

My wife is a Drake grad so I watch a lot of Drake basketball. DeVries is a very good coach. His son Tucker is the star player and has another year left to play next year.

DeVries is from Iowa and it's possible DeVries could take over at Iowa soon as Iowa fans are getting sick of Fran McCaffery.
Good call, he would be perfect at Iowa to say the least

With Iowa one of my secondary teams, I would love that. Brother Jared was a star defensive end for Iowa who played quite awhile in the NFL also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom