Michigan Made: With big goals, Eric Devendorf hits the ground running at Detroit Mercy | Syracusefan.com

Michigan Made: With big goals, Eric Devendorf hits the ground running at Detroit Mercy

Super happy for Devo. With that said, I'm a little worried for Detroit if he's their zone expert. Watching him in TBT brought back bad memories, haha.

Great piece and nice job by the DO reporter writing the story. Being there in Detroit made a huge difference in telling the story.

I’ve always found Devo to be ab interesting guy. I covered the team in 2004-2005 (UVM season) and a few random times after so only got a chance to chat with him once and a while. His on vs off court demeanor always struck me - totally different persona. Glad to see him preaching positivity and hard work. I’m sure he can relate to the young men he’s coaching and they can benefit from both his on and off court experiences.

I want to see Devo as a head coach, I think it could be a hit.

As long as he doesnt recruit out this way. ;)

Great piece and nice job by the DO reporter writing the story. Being there in Detroit made a huge difference in telling the story.

I’ve always found Devo to be ab interesting guy. I covered the team in 2004-2005 (UVM season) and a few random times after so only got a chance to chat with him once and a while. His on vs off court demeanor always struck me - totally different persona. Glad to see him preaching positivity and hard work. I’m sure he can relate to the young men he’s coaching and they can benefit from both his on and off court experiences.

Ive read some of his tweets on occasion, and the guy seems so different from the stuff Ive read about him in the past...like he is well on the road to enlightenment. He's an inspiration to me.

As long as he doesnt recruit out this way. ;)

Ive read some of his tweets on occasion, and the guy seems so different from the stuff Ive read about him in the past...like he is well on the road to enlightenment. He's an inspiration to me.

Totally a guess but perhaps being a father at a young age changed him. I follow him on Twitter and he’s been very active on local issues in Michigan for a while, and is somewhat politically active too. he’s very much a preacher of positive attitude and consistency.

It’s good to see the maturation in anyone. We all need it sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom