Michigan reminds me of Duke teams of the past | Syracusefan.com

Michigan reminds me of Duke teams of the past

Marsh01

Living Legend
Very dependent on the three point shot. I mean VERY dependent.

And they look unbeatable when they are falling.

Really hope OSU pulls this out but I doubt it.

In their 2 losses they are 13-43 from three point range.

They do have guys that can shoot which helps but if they go cold...lights out.

Michigan and OSU have solved each other's man d. They should switch to zone.

Terrible last possession. I would have had Burke drive.

Michigan-OSU one of best games of the season...but, but..Michigan hasnt put Ohio State away even being 13-20 from 3 pt...geez

Raping in Ann Arbor...Looking for the assaulter...please call with any tips.

Wow how can that not be called?

Raping in Ann Arbor...Looking for the assaulter...please call with any tips.

Wow how can that not be called?

Maybe because they went to the monitor and broke the rule about the flagrent which it should have been. Plus its Craft he should never ever get a call because he is 1,000,000 fouls in the hiole even after that missed call.

McGary is getting better and better. I know we were interested in him for awhile. It would be nice to have a banger like him on this team. All teams shoot too many 3s even when they have inside options. We jacked up too many last year even when Fab was playing. I like Michigan a LOT.

McGary is getting better and better. I know we were interested in him for awhile. It would be nice to have a banger like him on this team. All teams shoot too many 3s even when they have inside options. We jacked up too many last year even when Fab was playing. I like Michigan a LOT.
Shall we crown them?

Shall we crown them?

I just think Michigan, Florida, Indiana, and maybe Kansas are a little better than everyone else. Wouldn't want to play OSU again either. MCW would struggle with the ball vs Craft, imo.

The John Belein way.

Yup--his Two-Guard Offense lends itself to lots of threes based on the flare screening opportunities when teams overplay the basket cuts, as well as the chances for players to pop after setting back screens.

I just think Michigan, Florida, Indiana, and maybe Kansas are a little better than everyone else. Wouldn't want to play OSU again either. MCW would struggle with the ball vs Craft, imo.

with james i think we're as good as anyone, and better than kansas, not sold on them.

whoa whoa whoa...I dont care about styles of play..there is no WAY any Michigan team could ever be as hatable as even the most likable Duke team.

whoa whoa whoa...I dont care about styles of play..there is no WAY any Michigan team could ever be as hatable as even the most likable Duke team.

If you live in Ohio there is!

with james i think we're as good as anyone, and better than kansas, not sold on them.

Kansas to me is a team that you look at the players and you don't expect them to be quite as good as they are, but then at the end of the day they are right there with anyone. Self is awesome

The John Belein way.
for sure. without good 3-pt shooters, his teams stink. with them, they are good. any team that makes lots of 3s should win, whoever the coach is.

If you had lived near Ann Arbor for 21 years and had to put up with their fans' attitude, you would favor Duke any time they played Michigan. Heck, I even favor ND when they play UM in football (too bad there are no tie games anymore).

Definitely could be. Hard to say. Lack of an inside banger/scorer/rebounder still concerns me with or without James. We're def in the mix though.

for sure. without good 3-pt shooters, his teams stink. with them, they are good. any team that makes lots of 3s should win, whoever the coach is.
Love the junk defenses he throws out there. Saw some 1-3-1 last night, but plenty of man too. His big men threw some nice passes out of the motion offense, but they nearly lost after making all those 3's, so that is their achilles. Was not real impressed with Burke last night. He was maybe the 3rd best player out there.

Rooting for Ohio State is like rooting for Al Qaeda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom