Michigan State vs Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Michigan State vs Iowa

TBCuse11

Starter
MSU just went in to Iowa and steamrolled them. It would be nice if any of the teams we played OOC would win some game here and there to help our RPI.

Reactions: cto
Michigan state has great perimeter shooting. It must be nice to have multiple guys who can hit at three.

Iowa played really well in the first half. Michigan State just dominated the second half. Michigan State is Iowa's daddy.

This always seems to be the case, and is especially noticable when we beat teams that are playing well and they go in the tank soon after.

MSU just went in to Iowa and steamrolled them. It would be nice if any of the teams we played OOC would win some game here and there to help our RPI.

Iowa crapped their pants in the second half. That was hard to watch

yeah it really was. they did that against us too. they are just part of the 80% of college hoops that is mediocre. 5 % elite. 15% awful.

Iowa was up 11 at halftime...didn't watch the second half. They must have been awful in the second half to lose by that margin.

You remind me of my friend Jay who says he is a Syracuse fan because he's lived in CNY all his life, but can't wait to call me when we lose, or something bad happens with the program. When something good happens, I never hear from him though.Oh Lord

Actually, that's not what happend. Iowa had an 11 point halftime lead, then went 8 minutes in the second half without scoring a field goal, during which MSU got hot from three. Trice was lights out from behind the arc.

Iowa was up 11 at halftime...didn't watch the second half. They must have been awful in the second half to lose by that margin.

They were brutal. Iowa has had several games they've stayed in the locker room at halftime. Michigan State, Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Texas. My dad (an Iowa grad) was not happy. Not sure what McCaffrey is using for halftime speeches but he needs something different!

My brain keeps reading his name as Triche.

I said the same thing watching the game. Number 20 and all. It feels like hes been at MSU for 10 years.

Actually, that's not what happend. Iowa had an 11 point halftime lead, then went 8 minutes in the second half without scoring a field goal, during which MSU got hot from three. Trice was lights out from behind the arc.

Thanks for the summary. I watched the entire game as well. A halftime lead means nothing. They got beat handily. The game was over with 8 mins left. Iowa is a team that i follow closely because they are the ONE team we beat who can help our resume. But they have to win those games. We dont want them on the bubble with us, because although we beat them...they have two good road wins on their resume. we have none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom