Michigan-UNC | Syracusefan.com

Michigan-UNC

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Coby White. Man is he nice. Pushes it at 6’4-6’5. Already two great assists. This Iggy Brazdeikis is good...Canadian I guess.

This Canadian kid for Michigan is damn good - annoying as hell, but good.

Beilein can certainly pick 'em...

Coby White. Man is he nice. Pushes it at 6’4-6’5. Already two great assists. This Iggy Brazdeikis is good...Canadian I guess.
Yeah...Orangeville prep...shared facilities with AI prep...Oshae and Washington probably know him very well!

lol 6'4 6'5? he's maybe 6'1 in heels - but yeah really good player (tho a bit of a chucker)

I don't blame you. He was actually singing Michgan's alma mater near the end. Made my ears itch.
I loved him singing "The Victors." So against his label as an ACC homer. Plus, it is one of the four best college fight songs in US (along with Notre Dame, Wisconsin and aTm. ).

lol 6'4 6'5? he's maybe 6'1 in heels - but yeah really good player (tho a bit of a chucker)

I haven’t looked him up. Maybe the fro does it. I was just repeating what Shulman said re: height.

Issue for Michigan is their PG ..while great at penetration and D..is pretty bad at free throws..this is a bad combo come close games down the stretch. A PG who gets fouled alot on drives and cant shoot free throws...but that entire team plays serious in your face D.

I really wanted us to offer that Brazdeikis kid as he played on the CIA Bounce. Kid is a better version of Wagner.

That Canadian eastern European is the real deal. Kid has talent at every level. That said, I think beilein is a genius and seems like a good dude too.

Frcik Michigan tho.

Last edited:
I loved him singing "The Victors." So against his label as an ACC homer. Plus, it is one of the four best college fight songs in US (along with Notre Dame, Wisconsin and aTm. ).

He also got in a Le Moyne mention, which I appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom