Michigan Will Be a Challenge | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan Will Be a Challenge

Hahaha. I work at that sorry ass excuse for a D1 institution.

No school spirt, and the students make fun of me when I wear my Syracuse gear. When you have no football team, and your basketball team is the WORST in the country, you have no idea about school spirit.

i think dempsey will rebound that program.. they just tried to skip ahead with the rivera, mayben etc group.

The media will focus on how Burke, Hardaway and Stauskas will shoot over the zone and blow it away. They totally overlook that Michigan doesn't defend that well. They have poor matchups with CJ and James if they go m2m and Burke at 6'0 will have to guard either MCW or Triche who can post him up. Michigan will score more than the teams we've played so far but so will we. Should be a good game but I like our chances.

Michigan has a weaker defense, and until we dominated Indiana, a weaker offense according to Kenpom.

Indiana is one of the very best shooting teams. the way the zone played against IU... no chance for Michigan. They are not world beaters. They looked good today because, as I've said over and over, UF sucks. they are godawful.

But I thought Florida was the best defensive team in the country? Maybe the SEC sucks too...

Indiana is one of the very best shooting teams. the way the zone played against IU... no chance for Michigan. They are not world beaters. They looked good today because, as I've said over and over, UF sucks. they are godawful.
Didn't watch UF much this year until today. Why was KenPom so crazy about them all year? Inflated by a weak SEC or what?

6-6 guys don't shoot well over our zone, and they will find that out when they try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom