Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Michigan

Don't understand why, on reverse layups, these announcers all say that they're "using the rim" as a barrier between them and the defender. In point of fact, the ball-handler is actually using their own body as a barrier, not the rim.

But they all say it, so they must be right, right?

I think it will be them vs Nova. They've had an easy path and also should have lost vs Houston. Michigan is one school I do not like so rooting against them big time.

The Michigan fans were jack holes at the 2013 Final Four. Screw em. Hope they blew theirs tonight.

Atleast A&M did what they had to do and knocked out UNCheat.

I think it will be them vs Nova. They've had an easy path and also should have lost vs Houston. Michigan is one school I do not like so rooting against them big time.

I agree. Screw the Wolverines. I had a college friend secretly root for them when we played Michigan in 2013 because he was a childhood fan, even though we’re both SU alums.

Fluck that! Your alumni status trumps all! He was super obnoxious to watch the game with because while all of us were rooting for Cuse, he was super fake about it because he really wanted Michigan to win.

Plus...Mike Lindsley was at that party and was acting like a total douche. He was super drunk and went on and on about the Bonnies. Mike, you’re a clown. No one cares about St. Bonaventure, and you lost your job because you got trolled by a Shane Spencer wannabe.

Yeah, I’ve got issues with Michigan.

Umm...yeh, what Cuse fan doesn’t have issues with Michigan? 2013. Say no more. We got royally screwed. Now everyone is fawning over Michigan after scoring 99points and no one seems to remember the very last game they played. Houston got screwed by too terrible calls that led to their buzzer beater. I hope Florida State demolishes them.

Umm...yeh, what Cuse fan doesn’t have issues with Michigan? 2013. Say no more. We got royally screwed. Now everyone is fawning over Michigan after scoring 99points and no one seems to remember the very last game they played. Houston got screwed by too terrible calls that led to their buzzer beater. I hope Florida State demolishes them.

You do realize Houston was pretty good too. Go and look at the history of the NCAA tourney. There are innumerable accounts of dominant teams winning it all yet having a game along the way where they escaped by the skin of their teeth.

You do realize Houston was pretty good too. Go and look at the history of the NCAA tourney. There are innumerable accounts of dominant teams winning it all yet having a game along the way where they escaped by the skin of their teeth.
Yup, Houston is very good and I believe the6 were the better team that night.

Pretty easy to say when they’re in the Elite 8. Way to go out on a limb there!
Oops, must've touched a nerve?!
Last I checked they need to win 3 more games to grab a NC, and the Final 4 is theoretically where the "best" or hottest teams end up at this stage of the Tourney. There's no guarantee they'll get the ring, they're only halfway there! But they do have a great HC, are a versatile team, and just have that look of mojo workin' for them. JMHO

The Michigan fans were jack holes at the 2013 Final Four. Screw em. Hope they blew theirs tonight.

As a Michigan alum, I have to agree with this. The Michigan fans were uncharacteristically assholish at the 2013 Final Four. Really pissed me off.

Thank God we got the other Michigan school they are on fire right now. Belien is amazing.

I disagree. They had their first good game last night. Houston literally gave the contest away by not making free throws and not guarding the inbounds passer.

Picked Michigan in the F4 from the beginning. Their offense would heat up eventually. Pretty impressive season considering they lost to DJ Wilson to the draft. They lost Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton as well and those two were their leaders last year. Next men up...no problem!

I want to like Beilein but ya, the '13 game is up there for all-time reffing travesties. The refs already gave them one 'ship in '89. Has any other program been handed two F4 games? Not sure even Dook can say that. And their fans still have the balls to cry about a run of the mill bad foul call on Tre Burke vs L'ville which didn't effect the outcome. God they are insufferable. them.
Pretty sick that they'll be the higher seed in every game to the finals.

Picked Michigan in the F4 from the beginning. Their offense would heat up eventually. Pretty impressive season considering they lost to DJ Wilson to the draft. They lost Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton as well and those two were their leaders last year. Next men up...no problem!

I did also on one of my brackets. Didn't play as well the first two games, but last night was how well they played on the stretch to end the season. I'd be surprised if Florida State beat them.

Where does he find the tall, multi-position white guys that can shoot? We should start going to wherever that is.

Pine Plains!

Edit: a few hours too late on this one.

Lol, I remember being in the food/beer line before the game and two complete DORKS came up to me like“Hey Cuse! You came a long way just to lose!” or something. They were like the stereotypical nerds on Saved By The Bell or something. It was weird. Felt like it was their first basketball game or something.

Lots of older people in Webber or Rose jerseys who were way to eager to talk crap too. I was asking them why they hadn’t bought any new jerseys in the last 20 years. It had the feel of a fanbase that hadn’t existed for 20 years and had no clue how any of this goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom