Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michigan

I did also on one of my brackets. Didn't play as well the first two games, but last night was how well they played on the stretch to end the season. I'd be surprised if Florida State beat them.

How is FSU and Hamilton pulling this off?! Haven’t watched any of their tourney games.

Right re: Michigan. Very fortunate though to get past Houston who pretty much outplayed them most of the game.

Will anyone in the history of the tournament have an easier path to the Final Four than Michigan? Beat a 6 seed, 7 seed and maybe a 9 seed. Final Four they would play a 9 or 11 seed.

Will anyone in the history of the tournament have an easier path to the Final Four than Michigan? Beat a 6 seed, 7 seed and maybe a 9 seed. Final Four they would play a 9 or 11 seed.

Getting TO the final four, we played a 7,15 and 11 seed in 2016 but competition heated up once there with a 3 and 4 seed.

Getting TO the final four, we played a 7,15 and 11 seed in 2016 but competition heated up once there with a 3 and 4 seed.
True. I still think they have it easier. At least we had to play UVA (1 seed) and then UNC (1 seed I think).

There was that one charmed team that played a 13, 12, 8, 2 and 5 seed to get to the championship. I think it was 1996.

Lol, I remember being in the food/beer line before the game and two complete DORKS came up to me like“Hey Cuse! You came a long way just to lose!” or something. They were like the stereotypical nerds on Saved By The Bell or something. It was weird. Felt like it was their first basketball game or something.

Lots of older people in Webber or Rose jerseys who were way to eager to talk crap too. I was asking them why they hadn’t bought any new jerseys in the last 20 years. It had the feel of a fanbase that hadn’t existed for 20 years and had no clue how any of this goes.

That Monday night was the only time that I stood in unity with Louisville fans and shouted down UM fans. The Louisville fans were great, actually. They were torn. Glad they didn't have to face us again, but they hated to see the Michigan fans gloat after making the champioship game. They gave a ton of respect Cuse. The Michigan fans were like whiny teenagers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom