Mick Cronin post game presser | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mick Cronin post game presser

Hey Dash...where the heck is Tristy...I miss him...he adds flash to the pan...makes me drink more Jack and Coke.
Probably at a party with a king or queen.

Brandon is playing to well right now. We won't see Tristan the rest of the season if he keeps this up.

Brings back another point.. why did SU stop showing the Opp coaches PC . dont they still get interviewed by the press after the games?

I really enjoyed them. As much insight as you can get from JB sometimes it was even more insightfull to hear the other side which often times made some of our moves make even more sense.

I really enjoyed them. As much insight as you can get from JB sometimes it was even more insightfull to hear the other side which often times made some of our moves make even more sense.
its another example of the Ath dept not getting it. they want to charge you for all access which has almost no content , then they have things like this they could put on that would cost them nothing to produce and they dont even bother.

its another example of the Ath dept not getting it. they want to charge you for all access which has almost no content , then they have things like this they could put on that would cost them nothing to produce and they dont even bother.

Don't get me started . . . . . . . . . .

Nice interview. Cronin's a good coach. I really liked how he talked specifics regarding strategy and execution about both teams. Thanks for posting it. Physically I can't help it Cronin reminds me of an Irish Jeff VanGundy. I could see him wrapping his arms around Mourning's leg to stop a fight too.

Absolutely.

Jeff Van Gundy + Simon Pegg - sunlight = Mick Cronin.

The way that color guy kept interuppting Cronin, he would have been throttled if that had been JB.
Just as an FYI that color guy, Chuck Machok, is kind of a UC legend. He was a teammate of the Big O's back in the 50's and then was an assistant coach for about 30 years or so. Been doing UC's games on radio for about the last 20 years. He's also kind of a local character whose not afraid to say what he thinks at anytime. Actually got kicked out of an NCAA tournament game back about 10 years ago when the ref "overheard" him say something about what a lousy call he had just made. He now ends his broadcasts with "It has now been 323 (or whatever) games since I have been kicked out of a basketball game." I've met him several times and is a great guy. He is very much like your favorite uncle that can tell stories forever and calls em like he sees em. Admittedly thats dangerous sometimes when you spend much of y0ur time in front of a microphone, but very entertaining as well. He and Hoard make a great team. Hoard by the way is also the Bengals play by play guy and subs fairly often on Reds games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom