Middle schooler with no arms sinks 3-pointers during game | Syracusefan.com

Middle schooler with no arms sinks 3-pointers during game

I just love any and all videos like this of kids with autism, Down's Syndrome, no arms, etc. coming in and scoring a basket and all the other kids going crazy over it.

Me too

That was pretty inspiring, and can remind us of all we have to be thankful for.

After reading Eric's comment, I thought of that kid whom I believe was from Western NY whom a few years back(?) came in during the last few minutes of a game and went nuts scoring a large number of points that would have been impressive for anyone. That really moved me and warmed my heart. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

On a side note, this kid mentioned Kyrie Irving, whom used to get mocked on here til Dion went elsewhere, and whom also is the first sports star that I know of, to openly promote the ever-growing belief in the flat earth(yes, isn't it ironic how things cycle, the established belief challanged with science). On the podcast I shared(and plan to again), Devo was interrogated about it, but said he hadn't studied it enough to make any judgment. If collective belief on the matter changes again, Kyrie Irving could have an ESPY named after him, similar to Arthur Ashe, etc.

Not sure if anyone else read the article, but what jumped out at me was the football was his primary sport. I like the kid's ambition!

After reading Eric's comment, I thought of that kid whom I believe was from Western NY whom a few years back(?) came in during the last few minutes of a game and went nuts scoring a large number of points that would have been impressive for anyone. That really moved me and warmed my heart. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Here you go...

Jason McElwain - Wikipedia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom