Middle Tennessee game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Middle Tennessee game thread

8-12 from 3? that's the only thing that will keep them in it.

Izzos played 11 and he's losing, maybe he needs to keep his best players on the court longer!

I should have gotten that reference!

I offer an apology, I'm just a mega GGGR fan and thought you were as well. I was probably thinking of someone else, ive been gone awhile friend!

lol I loved that shot of the MT dude wrestling the ball and passing it from his butt.

The negative nancies should be happy to know Charles Barkley said the same $h1T as you!

Yes, it's simple enough for Chuck to know. Thanks for the enlightenment gents!

I've been drinking for most of 20 hours straight, so I'm going to speak more freely than usual, maybe.

It does not bode well for us if Mich st survives this...You know they will play their best game all season against us after this poor performance.

This is likely true. Lets hope we dont get to find out!

The negative nancies should be happy to know Charles Barkley said the same $h1T as you!

Yes, it's simple enough for Chuck to know. Thanks for the enlightenment gents!

I've been drinking for most of 20 hours straight, so I'm going to speak more freely than usual, maybe.
How is that possible on both counts!

CaptainJ said:
I've been drinking for most of 20 hours straight

We could tell.

longislandcuse said:
I seriously don't get why college teams don't go 2 for 1. It's not some advanced philosophy that's too difficult for them to grasp.
they end up with two bad shots vs one good one.

Somebody tell Izzo to get out of his m2m, gave up 8 threes and won't change defenses. Idiot.
Izzo should be the next Syracuse coach with Jay Wright as his head coach in waiting.

It does not bode well for us if Mich st survives this...You know they will play their best game all season against us after this poor performance.
Eh, or maybe everyone is on their jock because it's March and they're Michigan State. I absolutely think they are beatable if we guard the 3 point line like we did in the second half and crash the boards. They will score some easy buckets and get some put backs but I would not be shocked if we beat them, should they advance past MTSU.

Somebody tell Izzo to get out of his m2m, gave up 8 threes and won't change defenses. Idiot.
And you think zone is going to be better against a team shooting this hot?

they end up with two bad shots vs one good one.

DISREGARD...replied to wrong post with this..

And in various locales throughout this great country of ours, a dozen or so of this board's posters are bobbing their heads up and down in unison...

And in various locales throughout this great country of ours, a dozen or so of this board's posters are bobbing their heads up and down in unison...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom