Mighty Miss State up on UK | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Mighty Miss State up on UK

MSU really pissed this game away. the foul on the 3. I mean really?

Its a shame jimmy dykes is such a POS for the other people watching the game. He is such a UK blowhard.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Not at all obvious the SEC wants UK to stay #1.

Wow, two bad calls made well after the play was over.

Valentine suuuuucks

Sidney looks awful on the offensive end. He's not sealing Davis on the drives like every big man should do. Should be easy for him being 300 lbs

Wow, two bad calls made well after the play was over.

Valentine suuuuucks

This was seriously as bad as that Florida Arkansas football game in the blatancy of the refs being one-sided.

The hack no call that made a T for MSU was criminal. The calls since are worse.

How about the foul call about a second after the ball was rebounded. That was about as late as I've ever seen.

Jimmy Dykes really sounds like an ass saying "You can't guard Kentucky in zone." Christ, five of us could play a better 2-3 than these jokers offered up on that possession.

HAHA they called a flagrant on that?!?!?! What, how is that different than any other "intentional" foul at the end of a game?

Its a shame jimmy dykes is such a POS for the other people watching the game. He is such a UK blowhard.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if producers instruct him to do so, or have him do the games because they know he'll be bias. Same thing with Mike Patrick and Duke,he drives people nuts and people tune in and root for Duke to lose. ESPN is turning more into an entertainment station than unbiased sports coverage. They just try getting people stirred up so they get angry and tune in. Stephen A. Smith, Lebron, Skip Bayless, Tim Tebow, Duke, UK, Jon Barry blatantly hating on the Heat every chance he gets, Yankees back in their prime. I hate even watching it most of the time but they know they control the mainstream perception of sports and they abuse it.

How about the foul call about a second after the ball was rebounded. That was about as late as I've ever seen.

They were reffin' soccer tonight. playin to see if there's an advantage for the offense before calling the foul. also feel like they decided that was goaltend on Sidney after Teague had already walked to the FT line. ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom