Mike and Mike- Chris Mortenson (Ryan Nassib) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike and Mike- Chris Mortenson (Ryan Nassib)

I'd love for an SU quarterback to be taken in the top 10 once again, phenomenal opening for the program to snag other highly touted guys if done correctly. Nassib also has been a hard worker and has improve drastically since he has been here so it'd mean a good kid is making it. Would I take him with a top 10 pick? No, but I sure as hell am cheering for him to do so.

I hope both Pugh and Nassib go in the 1st round. We're at a point right now where the program really needs that kind of NFL pub, especially with Harrision and McNabb now out of the league and Freeney entering his twilight (not the movie ha). Having Chandler go in the 1st round last year and him having a good season has really helped to start that momentum going in the right direction. I'd love to see those 2 go in the first, Shamarko in the 3rd, and at least 2 of the 3 have solid rookie seasons (not sure if Nassib would get thrown to the wolves right away even if he did go in the 1st).

I root for the kids, but really I dont see any of them that made me think they played at a first round level.
Nassibhasthe right stuff including the most difficult to find attitude and intelligence mixed with ability. The trifecta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom