Mike Francesca blasts rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Francesca blasts rutgers

Looks like shameless propaganda by Rutgers is all it is It's not even believable it's so bad.

Looks like shameless propaganda by Rutgers is all it is It's not even believable it's so bad.

I wish I could find it, but late last year someone said in an article that rutgers more than anyone, had been pimping themselves to everyone.

JeremyCuse, anyway you might change your signature?

One of the only things that Rutgers has to cling to is the idea that Syracuse fans take it seriously, and your signature is perhaps the most "Rutgers obssessed" statement I've ever seen on these boards.

Years ago, your signature would be hilarious, as in "could you imagine if anyone actually thought that beating Rugters mattered?" But from you posts, it is apparent that your signature is not intended as a joke. So . . . haha, could you please change it?

Sorry Fan I get where your comign from but I hate Rutgers and I look forward to beating them more then any other team in the BE, im not Rutgers obsessed every SU fan has there most despised conference team mine just happens to beat Rutgers over the past few years.

laughpoint.gif
rutgers.png

Sorry Fan I get where your comign from but I hate Rutgers and I look forward to beating them more then any other team in the BE, im not Rutgers obsessed every SU fan has there most despised conference team mine just happens to beat Rutgers over the past few years.

What is this BE of which you speak?

I like the bit at the end where the guy thinks they have a better football team than Baylor.

What the hell was the story behind the guy chcuking the ball at guy behind the end zone?

What the hell was the story behind the guy chcuking the ball at guy behind the end zone?

That was funny as hell.

Yeah, Rutgers fans don't get out much do they? You think any of them even have an inkling that they are going to lose to a MAC team this weekend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom