Mike Glennon is becoming a must follow on Twitter | Syracusefan.com

Mike Glennon is becoming a must follow on Twitter

I mean, at least he's getting closer to Garrett's name. It's not spelled with a "c" or an "ae," but, at least he not saying Schroeder anymore.

Ha! That’s crazy I literally just started following him like 30 minutes ago. He came up on my feed and instantly appreciated his breakdowns. This guy will legit make me a more knowledgeable fan of the game.
...and he sounds like Matt Roe

0175F6FF-F0DB-4B37-8D73-ADFDE0076C57.jpeg

Great stuff. Also weird that we can suddenly scheme our WRs open. It's almost as if having a competent OC is beneficial.
Having a dangerous home run run game is going to have teams playing less man. With better pass blocking and route combinations it leads to bigger windows.

and Shrader is definitely throwing better. That deep out to Pena was next level. And the TD to CJ got there in a hurry.

He had two great clips talking about Garrett Shrader and the offense in Week 1, and then dropped this one for week 2. He really gets into the X's and O's, and what Anae is doing to help this squad succeed.

Okay, I’ve got to get this off my chest. I really don’t understand football at all. That man spoke gobbledygook to me, but you guys understand it, so I must give you all huge R E S P E C T. And I come here to the forum because I am never going to stop trying to understand!

the WR trees have really been so much better.. But until we see teams that really try to jam up in man we wont know how it translates. it would be interesting to know how much of this is called vs adapted to what the QB is seeing . If the OC is just good at guessing coverages thats hard to always get right.. but if SHrader is doing a good job of adjusting plays thats a great thing. The next level is when we play teams that really try to hide coverages..

The thing that really causes this though is the running game.. Teams do not want to go light in the box because then we just run Tucker all day and when you run so many 3-4 WR sets and so much motion there is only so much coverage you can use unless you go cover zero. When you throw in that we like to throw to the RBs on more than just dump off passes you now have Tucker/Allen lined up against the LB or the 4-5th DB and they can win that battle.

The use of multiple motion is really forcing teams to show coverages early and letting the QB see what he wants to do.

the WR trees have really been so much better.. But until we see teams that really try to jam up in man we wont know how it translates. it would be interesting to know how much of this is called vs adapted to what the QB is seeing . If the OC is just good at guessing coverages thats hard to always get right.. but if SHrader is doing a good job of adjusting plays thats a great thing. The next level is when we play teams that really try to hide coverages..

The thing that really causes this though is the running game.. Teams do not want to go light in the box because then we just run Tucker all day and when you run so many 3-4 WR sets and so much motion there is only so much coverage you can use unless you go cover zero. When you throw in that we like to throw to the RBs on more than just dump off passes you now have Tucker/Allen lined up against the LB or the 4-5th DB and they can win that battle.

The use of multiple motion is really forcing teams to show coverages early and letting the QB see what he wants to do.
And having a QB who can run past your DLineman, and through your DB's, and past some LB's helps too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom