Mike Hopkins Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins Recruiting

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Who does everyone think will be Mike's first 5 star recruit at Washington? I am going with Bol Bol. I think Michael Porter will have a listen, but ultimately go to Missouri with his dad.

Some kid from Seattle in 2 or 3 years.

I am thinking Bol Bol, because he is a Mater Dei kid and he is really close with McKnight.

I would imagine that Jason Hart's connections in Southern California carry more weight than Hopkins' own decades-old associations. So if he manages to get Hart to come north, I'm going to say Brandon Williams

Random video and wasn't sure where to post it but just thought it was cool...hop is such a good dude and is gunna make one heck of a head coach. Love that he's got his team out working together and building team chemistry. Sad he won't be in Orange anymore but UW has definitely become a team that I will root for!

Who does everyone think will be Mike's first 5 star recruit at Washington? I am going with Bol Bol. I think Michael Porter will have a listen, but ultimately go to Missouri with his dad.

Hop is not getting Bol Bol. That would be like winning the lottery. That kid is going to be one of the most sought after recruits of the last 5-10 years, hard to see him going anywhere but a true blue blood school.

Hop is not getting Bol Bol. That would be like winning the lottery. That kid is going to be one of the most sought after recruits of the last 5-10 years, hard to see him going anywhere but a true blue blood school.
In my defense, I wrote that before he blew up, but I agree with you. He has outgrown anyone but the big boys. My thought at the time was that he was a good recruit from Hop's high school.

In my defense, I wrote that before he blew up, but I agree with you. He has outgrown anyone but the big boys. My thought at the time was that he was a good recruit from Hop's high school.

I'm sure Hop will get some big name kids from Mater Dei at some point, just not Bol Bol. And I do realize that you wrote this before the kid blew up, so I wasn't dogging you with my post. Sorry if it came off that way.

I'm sure Hop will get some big name kids from Mater Dei at some point, just not Bol Bol. And I do realize that you wrote this before the kid blew up, so I wasn't dogging you with my post. Sorry if it came off that way.
No, not at all, just clarifying for the masses that I am not a complete nut (pretty close though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom