Mike Hopkins | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins

Anyone think he saw the returning talent at SU, realized that the AD didn’t have his back and pulled a marone? Maybe he would’ve taken any HC job that opened up west of the Rockies?

Anyone think he saw the returning talent at SU, realized that the AD didn’t have his back and pulled a marone? Maybe he would’ve taken any HC job that opened up west of the Rockies?

It's certainly possible, but I'm guessing that possibility will not be popularly embraced on here, lol.

Tio!!!! I love your avatar, man! I think you may finally influence me to bust my Walt one back from it's vacation in Belize.

I'm rooting for him because the one concert Ive seen him post was Pearl Jam, so he was very smart to move to Seattle.

As for the recruiting, i was mocked rather harshly when I suggested we may turn into a legitmate threat to take away candidates who have gotten Cuse interest. "Impossible", I was told. Even after it happened once, twice, three times a Hopkins in a span of months. I'm happy for the guy and wasnt joking in my first sentence when I said I'll be rooting for him, other than when he's in competition with the Cuse.

We was supposed to be "he", my edit button is still broken...yet I soldier on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom