Mike Lindsley | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Lindsley

I like him, think he says what's on his mind even if it's not a popular opinion. He's very interactive with his listeners which I think is really cool. He is knowledgeable whether people want to admit it or not.

He's really not. I remember someone asking him about the SU RB situation a few years ago and he basically talked for like as long as he could while saying absolutely nothing beyond simply name-checking guys off a roster that he was reading, some of whom weren't even in the mix. He's all "well, you know, you've got Adonis-Ameen Moore. You've got Prince-Tyson Gulley. You've got a couple freshmen, blah blah blah". He's less knowledgeable than most of this forum.

I could not agree more. He loves it when cuse loses. Loves to rip the team

He's a scrubby St. Bonnies fan/grad with small dick envy towards the bigtime NY State team.

I don't like the idea of rating him, because I don't know the guy, but I have no problem rating his show. It's arguably the worst radio show I have ever heard, which is saying something. I honestly have no idea how he has a job. I cant imaginr anybone is listening, and I think anybody off the street could do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom