Mike Marra tears acl again | Syracusefan.com

Mike Marra tears acl again

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
@ericcrawford: Rick Pitino on WHAS Radio: Mike Marra blew out an ACL today in practice. Could be career-ending.

Ouch. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Also kinda validates the concerns some people have about SU's 3 guards (3 ACL tears in last 6-7 years?) But a single injury like this one could also mean the difference between a first/second or second/third place finish this year.

Seems like such a good kid. Such a shame when it happens to the upstanding young student athletes.

A torn ACL for any player under Pitino that averaged 6 points and 3 rebounds as a junior is considered "career ending." You dont think he is going to keep that scholly available for him, do you? Pitino is an absolute scumbag.

Sucks for Marra. At least he won't be draining three pointers on SU, though. He's the reason Louisville beat us in the Dome during 09-10.

Who exactly seems like a bad kid?

Any high school kids that played at St. Anthony in D.C. from 1966-72. Also, any Georgetown moron that played for that disgraceful program between 1972 and 1999. Is John Thompson dead yet?

Victor Page
Victor Page played at Redemption Academy in Troy, so somehow I felt that I should secretly root for him. However, Lamar Odom played there for a little bit as well but for some reason I never rooted for him.

Sucks for Marra. At least he won't be draining three pointers on SU, though. He's the reason Louisville beat us in the Dome during 09-10.

I still have nightmares about that game, and the one at their place later that year...ugh.

sucks for the kid. to be honest, though, I thought he had already graduated—this will affect l'vlle marginally and they're still the clear team to beat in the BE (and possibly the nation)

I know they played great to end last season, but I just don't get the juggernaut talk with Louisville. Behanan is a good player but short for his position. Siva is a turn over waiting to happen. Dieng needs a lot of work on the offensive end. Good team, yeah. Don't get the great team hype though. I also thought Marra had to have graduated by now.