Mike Marra tears acl again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Marra tears acl again

4 of their 5 starters have 1st team AA potential.
Siva averaged 9 and 5, those are nowhere near 1st team all american numbers. Im not sure what Blackshear has ever done to warrant 1st team all american consideration. Behanen is a 6'6 PF who struggles against bigger players, and Dieng doesn't have the offense of a 1st team all american. I'd be shocked if any of their guys were 1st team AA.

The got hot late but it's still the same team that lost to a Providence team that couldn't score by 30.

I know they played great to end last season, but I just don't get the juggernaut talk with Louisville. Behanan is a good player but short for his position. Siva is a turn over waiting to happen. Dieng needs a lot of work on the offensive end. Good team, yeah. Don't get the great team hype though. I also thought Marra had to have graduated by now.

Simple--final four run + lots of key players returning = preseason hype.

Siva averaged 9 and 5, those are nowhere near 1st team all american numbers. Im not sure what Blackshear has ever done to warrant 1st team all american consideration. Behanen is a 6'6 PF who struggles against bigger players, and Dieng doesn't have the offense of a 1st team all american. I'd be shocked if any of their guys were 1st team AA.

The got hot late but it's still the same team that lost to a Providence team that couldn't score by 30.
Mostly agree with you. But, clearly, the potential is there in Siva, Blackshear, Behanan and Dieng. Not predicting any of them will be AA, just saying that—based on how they played in the BET and NCAA tourneys—they are potentially a frighteningly good team.

Blackshear was a potential one and done before he hurt his shoulder. The rest of the hype is because they are returning most of their team and they has one of the top 5 coaches in the country.

Mostly agree with you. But, clearly, the potential is there in Siva, Blackshear, Behanan and Dieng. Not predicting any of them will be AA, just saying that—based on how they played in the BET and NCAA tourneys—they are potentially a frighteningly good team.

That's a lot of love for a BE rival.

I hope your next post doesn't begin "I've just met this great girl. She's a Louisville grad..." ;)