Mild weekend of hoops this week | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mild weekend of hoops this week

Ha too funny. I love the flash cards technique.

I pamper the hell out of my wife so that also helps (even though she is very low maintenance).

I will keep working on this. I'll keep you posted

Oh I've tried. She had no problem going to SU games with me, but refuses to go to the U of Alaska D3 games. I got her into a pick em league this year, that helped a little for NFL.

Her best friend is a "Die hard 9ers fan" (Thats in quotes because the girl knows absolutly nothing about football, and just yells alot). That helped alot. I'm trying to get her friend into College hoops, which hopefully will get my wife involved.

I dated a girl who went to Brockport for a while.. She wanted me to watch one tree hill. I told her the only way I would watch it, is if she learned the starting line up for the Giants, both sides of the ball. She made flash cards. She knew names, numbers, where they went to college, and any important info on that player.. It was amazing.
Sounds like the movie "Diner". Set in '59 or '60, one of the subplots is that a guy makes his fiancee pass a football trivia test (centered around the Colts) or else the wedding is off.

Oh I've tried. She had no problem going to SU games with me, but refuses to go to the U of Alaska D3 games. I got her into a pick em league this year, that helped a little for NFL.

Her best friend is a "Die hard 9ers fan" (Thats in quotes because the girl knows absolutly nothing about football, and just yells alot). That helped alot. I'm trying to get her friend into College hoops, which hopefully will get my wife involved.

I dated a girl who went to Brockport for a while.. She wanted me to watch one tree hill. I told her the only way I would watch it, is if she learned the starting line up for the Giants, both sides of the ball. She made flash cards. She knew names, numbers, where they went to college, and any important info on that player.. It was amazing.

you married the wrong woman! :cool:

you married the wrong woman! :cool:

ahh I couldnt see the bold part on tapatalk...

Yea, brockport girl was 100% perfect. Until I deployed lol. She was a trooper the first 6 months. Came home for R&R, had an awesome 2 weeks. Poconos, NYC, Yankee game. Broke up with me the day before I flew back to the desert. She was headed to the land of Oz and Aussie boys to study abroad, and didnt want to be tied down. I wasent mad, I would have done the same thing. I just wish she would have let me spend my 2 weeks of leave with some of her sorority sisters ;)

ahh I couldnt see the bold part on tapatalk...

Yea, brockport girl was 100% perfect. Until I deployed lol. She was a trooper the first 6 months. Came home for R&R, had an awesome 2 weeks. Poconos, NYC, Yankee game. Broke up with me the day before I flew back to the desert. She was headed to the land of Oz and Aussie boys to study abroad, and didnt want to be tied down. I wasent mad, I would have done the same thing. I just wish she would have let me spend my 2 weeks of leave with some of her sorority sisters ;)
Yeah, all those Brockport girls are all the same..;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom