Milford Academy wins thriller on the final play of the game! | Syracusefan.com

Milford Academy wins thriller on the final play of the game!

mrturner1125

Walk On
#4 QB, Erich Berzinskas led the team on approx. 90 yard drive in about 2:40 and hit #13 WR, Bryant Jones in the right corner of the endzone with no time remaining. Milford 26-21.

Smallwood did not play and #7 QB, Ashton Broyld threw a hailmary TD pass at the end of the first half to #6 WR, Levern Jabobs (Marshall commit).

Fill us in-how is Ab's touch? Is he accurate on the deep ball. If yes, his speed and size will make him NASTY !

Fill us in-how is Ab's touch? Is he accurate on the deep ball. If yes, his speed and size will make him NASTY !

This play was really more about AB being elusive and avoiding the rush to bye time to heave it up. Jacobs really made the play he jumped up and snactched it from 3 defenders.

He is sloooww

how did no.22 do today,saw him at the game thursday as he sat about 10 feet from me,but they left at halftime

:) #22, did well. He had some big hits today. (I'm sure he is a candidate for their "hit stick" award this week) Really smacked the TE across the middle and blew up a RB on a screen pass. Lehigh's passing game was susect most of the day, Milford was just plan sloppy at times.

BTW, #22 loved Cuse, said he really enjoyed the game and all the sights and sounds.

:) #22, did well. He had some big hits today. (I'm sure he is a candidate for their "hit stick" award this week) Really smacked the TE across the middle and blew up a RB on a screen pass. Lehigh's passing game was susect most of the day, Milford was just plan sloppy at times.

BTW, #22 loved Cuse, said he really enjoyed the game and all the sights and sounds.

I've read that the RB from Watertown (Cappe) is playing well. Any insights there?

Great to hear-Any idea how any of the other guys (in particular the DT and TE)liked SU?

The main D tackles are #50 Dimitrius Smith and #56 Danny Omergerie. They are stout. I can check. #88 Jaron Russell saw a lot of time at TE today.

I'm sorry that "rumor" seems unfounded. Stats show through the first 2 games no recorded stats. I was at the game today, took MANY pictures and don't recall him getting on the field.

#5 Montrell Dobbs and #9 Darryl Fleming were the main guys carrying the rock today. Unless, there has been a number change.

Can't believe people actually think Smallwood was slow...

dsmith.JPG
DT #50 D. Smith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom