Milford | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Milford

If we didn't offer him yet it's very unlikely he's on our radar. Not sure we want kids committed to those schools anyways.

Sounds like Chasz Wright was on campus today who was a UConn commit. Also seems like the staff has a different agenda. A 6'6/280 kid who can play both OL and perhaps DL sounds interesting to me. Had a few more offer than just UConn and is from Virginia.

Looks like a solid group of kids at Milford this season. We’d be foolish not to send a contingent down there to scout and gauge interest.

OL Tim Gardner 6-4 320 – Indianapolis, IN – kid was booted from Ohio State this summer before practice started. Doesn’t seem like it was much of a big deal (petty charge obstruction of business or something) and Urban might have had to make a statement after their previous run-ins. I’d be ALL OVER this kid – offered by ND last year to.
Like you said foolish if not t just plain stupid not to be in with these kids.Se
TE Jordan Fuchs 6-6 220 – Queens, NY – uconn verbal from hs

LB Tony Lashley 6-2 220 – Independence, MO – Idaho verbal from hs, is tearing up the defensive stat sheet

DT Eric Mayes 6-5 260 – Sarasota, FL – usf verbal from hs

DE Ahkeem Barton 6-3 250 – Miami, FL – fiu offer

WR Zach Grant – 6-1 175 – Atco, NJ – allegedly held a Syracuse offer last year

ATH Juwan Jackson – 6-4 200 – Newark, NJ. This kid had a lot BCS interest. If qualified he’s BCS talent

OL/DT Jomel Ribalta – 6-3 340 – Miami, FL Hialeah. Had D1 offers in HS including Minnesota

DL Eric Waife – 6-5 260 – Egg Harbor, NJ – buttgers verbal from hs NOt wanting these kids " is a totally wrong assessment of kids who declared for a school like UCONN
Literally a ton of prospects for both lines O and D. Damn it,bring them to the Dome.and on the list or LOI day.Way too many to miss on getting to Syracuse
OT Chasz Wright – 6-7 300 – Woodbridge, VA – uconn verbal from hs. Alleged offers from psu and ncstate.

There are a handful of other kids that are potentially D1 talents. I’d say upwards of 10.
That’s awesome. Sometimes I go fishing, throw the bait in the water and see who takes it. Exactly what I was fishing for.

By the way, I didn’t post Thompsons name originally but he was one of the ‘10’ kids on my list. Originally committed last season to Delaware. Would grades be an issue for D1AA kid or is he at Milford looking for a bigger offers?

ALEX THOMPSON • 6-4 • 265 • Offensive Line • Lawnside, N.J. (HaddonHeights HS): Played at Haddon Heights High School for head coach Ralph Schiavo...projected as an offensive guard...captain and three-year starter...first team All-State Group 2, first team All-South Jersey, and first team all-conference as a senior in 2012...earned Brooks Irvine Scholar-Athlete Award...graded out at 98 percent on offensive line as a senior...defensively, recorded 108 tackles and six pass breakups as a defensive end in 2012...led 2012 team to 7-3 record and state playoff berth...2011 squad went 8-3 and advanced to the state semifinals...four-year varsity wrestler who was ranked No. 1 in the state at the 285 lb. classification...captain of wrestling team...plans to major in history...son of Esther and Arthur Thompson...comes from an athletic family as older brother,  Patrick Thompson, was a record setting running back at NCAA III Rowan University; father played offensive line at Rutgers (1971-74), and cousin, Jeremy Thompson, was a NFL Green Bay Packers draft pick.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/847051/highlights/20360380
If we didn't offer him yet it's very unlikely he's on our radar. Not sure we want kids committed to those schools anyways.
Sure we want SOME of them. Their decision to go there might have been caused by all kinds of variable we know nothing about.We have played enough lower division schools and have seen players for them that are easily at the level to play for us or another top program. Go get the ones that can play for us well. To say other wise is silly and shortsighted.

Not at Milford, but a guy I'm surprised we're not after is Aaron Ruff, the OT out of Philly currently committed to Temple. We've had good luck in Philly this year, seems like a guy whose ear Franklin and Custis could get into.

Temple is now 0-6. We should be ALL OVER Aaron Ruff.

Hey Eric White - make it happen.

Thompson,summers,fuchs were all there today.

summers is around 6'0" and really thin.

Thompson doesn't look 280 and fuchs is lean

there were more

There were three players and two coaches on the sidelines before the game.

Hopefully wright and Gardner were there. Wonder what the deal is with JJackson and the Lashley kid.

Thompson,summers,fuchs were all there today.

summers is around 6'0" and really thin.

Thompson doesn't look 280 and fuchs is lean

there were more

No Gardner, huh? Too bad--that's the type of impact recruit we need to bolster the OL, in my opinion.

No Gardner, huh? Too bad--that's the type of impact recruit we need to bolster the OL, in my opinion.
if he looks a little like wayne Williams he could have been as there was a huge dude in that section.

plus the kid with Little was not that tall and about 170/180

there were others not sitting with milford and couldn't get the names

Wright was taking his SAT's...Gardner was there, as well as Thompson, Buss, Summers, Fuchs, and a couple others

Wright was taking his SAT's...Gardner was there, as well as Thompson, Buss, Summers, Fuchs, and a couple others

Buss has great stats this year.

Barton is an interesting DT prospect. Miami kid. Lashley was committed to Idaho last year in HS. He's been a beast at Milford, and might be a steal at backer.

How many of these kids have cuse offers?

there was about 8-10 players in all from milford with there coach. they sat a few rows in front of me

there was about 8-10 players in all from milford with there coach. they sat a few rows in front of me

I imagine they were easy to pick out as, according to Buss, their Coach made them all wear those outfits that said Milford. That man knows how to advertise.;)

I imagine they were easy to pick out as, according to Buss, their Coach made them all wear those outfits that said Milford. That man knows how to advertise.;)
actually the big kid there had a zip up hoodie on that said nothing and jammer summers had a blue one on and his pants were down about a foot,the rest did.

the big kid had his tags inside the zipper is why I couldn't identify that way and he had like a good week or two of facial hair which made it hard to identify him