Millhouse | Syracusefan.com

Millhouse

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Bills and Orange lose in similar fashions...rough football weekend

Thoughts on Buffalo's performance? Didn't see the game, but you can't lose to the Bungals leading by 14 at half and by 7 starting the 4th qtr.

Bills and Orange lose in similar fashions...rough football weekend

Thoughts on Buffalo's performance? Didn't see the game, but you can't lose to the Bungals leading by 14 at half and by 7 starting the 4th qtr.

I'm not Millhouse, and I'm not one to blame refs, but in this case I'll make an exception. The refs blew it.

The Bills played poorly and all (especially the defense in the 2nd half...they collapsed) but the refs (actually it was just one moron) called a catch by Stevie Johnson an incomplete pass that completely changed the entire outcome of the game.

But it happens. Over the course of a 16 game season, it usually all evens out. The Bills are still atop the division with two winnable games before the bye week.

After Stevie's non-catch catch, I got the same sense of dread that fell over the entire Dome when PThomas dropped the pick six.

Didn't say a goddamn word either time, tried to emit positive energy, but what can you do.