Mini's Music Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Mini's Music Thread

Do you ever get a song in stuck in your head but you can't quite remember who sings it? Like one little snippet, not the hook, just keeps playing over and over but you can never quite catch enough of it to figure out what tune it is? I hate when that happens. All day long this song has been spinning in my brain and I finally figured it out.

Last edited:
I was never a Creed fan. For a post-grunge band, Scott Stapp sure seemed to be doing a lousy Eddie Vedder impression. That and half of their core fans seemed like douchy Florida frat bros. But Scott went off the deep end, Creed was (mostly) done and Alter Bridge came into existence. Much more of an edge to this band, imo.

Mr. Stapp has bumbled his way into a new band, you can thank Scott Weiland, and this band seems to be off on the right foot.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Mark Tremonti kinda look like GMac?

I hate to be that guy, but if this song doesn't make you feel a little something, you're probably dead inside.

Djentlemen. Your attention please. Are any of you listening? Grab your pencils and take notes. Transcribe this song correctly for full credit.

Revenge... is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion. - Albert Schweitzer

Last edited:
My choice for a Grammy this year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors