Minnesota kickoff at 8pm | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota kickoff at 8pm

I had to add an additional sports package to get BTN on Time Warner in NYC. Do you know if other providers have this as part of a normal cable subscription?
Mine was not I had to add that package to my direct TV account

BTN is part of my Fios deal in CNY. Not sure if anyone else who was Fios was aware of that.

Oh well. Tickets to see Springsteen that night at the Meadlowlands. Was hoping for an early start. I'll also have to add B10 network for the week. It's only offered here on the highest teir of sports programming on comcast.

Oh well. Tickets to see Springsteen that night at the Meadlowlands. Was hoping for an early start. I'll also have to add B10 network for the week. It's only offered here on the highest teir of sports programming on comcast.
You got tickets for Saturday? Great! See you there.

I'll be at Springsteen that night also. Will need the DVR that night.

You got tickets for Saturday? Great! See you there.

Yup, we'll have to work out a tailgate. Hate to the miss the game live, but I'll survive.

The Twins are away that weekend. Oh Lord

Is there anything else to do there besides go to the Mall of America?

The Twins are away that weekend. Oh Lord

Hang with the artist formerly known as Prince. Repo cars with Paul Westerberg. Visit the former Hamms brewery.

Not sure how long you plan to stay, but if you have the ability to take a day trip up to Duluth and drive along the coast of Lake Superior, it's one of the most beautiful areas of the entire country.

Not sure how long you plan to stay, but if you have the ability to take a day trip up to Duluth and drive along the coast of Lake Superior, it's one of the most beautiful areas of the entire country.

That probably would be a great time as the leaves should be nearing peak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom