Missouri Vs. K-State | Syracusefan.com

Missouri Vs. K-State

RollOrange

Walk On
Missouri struggling a bit at home. Pretty impressed with K-State thus far. I'll be very surprised if Missouri doesn't come back and win though.

Deuce - (night off)

Didn't K-State beat Missouri already?

Georgetown too getting smoked by the hall.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mizzou with a good run to (gasp) cut it to 6.

Oh no good teams can struggle ?

Um the missou guards get away with MURDER with their on the ball D. Reach in galore that are not called. I couldnt play ball man, Id take Pressy for about 2 possessions doing that to me before throwing haymakers.

Yes, K-State did already best Missouri. I haven't seen Missouri play a ton this year, but I'm thinking the zone would give them all sorts of problems. They seem pretty undisciplined and willing to jack up threes at an alarming rate.

Mizzou looks like amajor league clutch n grab team. They are muggin K state and getting away with it especially on rebounds

I hope K-State wins out in the regular season keep them off the 8-9 range. They are a team I would want to play the 2nd weekend not the first weekend.

People that were scared of Missou (like the Kentucky fan I watched the UofL game next too though they should be the #2 team) see seniors and shooters.

Whereas I see a bunch of midgets with a couple decent forwards.

Missou 2012 is similiar to Jay Wright's best Nova teams, IMHO.

On a side note, Frank Martin is a moron. I wouldn't play for that guy if you paid me.

Game. Nearly any team could destroy Mizzou on the inside. They're so soft and I've never seen so many crybaby players. Good grief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom