Mitch MgGary | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mitch MgGary

And it's pretty amazing when your worst game is 10 points, 12 boards, 6 assists, 2 blocks.

Let's just give credit where it's due, people. McGary is legit.
Exactly, unfortunately. This isn't some doofus Notre Dame stiff pushing guys around. McGary is a skilled, smart, tenacious player. He's fun to watch, when it isn't against us.

Is the best player in college basketball. Smart, talented player who has a heck of a future ahead of him. Especially if he stays in college another year or two.

I would take him over zeller or even Dgieng anyday.
He's good, but I would be the best player, too, if the refs only called 25% of the fouls I committed.

Once we stopped guarding him at the foul line he was meh...

We made Mitch look the part of a lottery pick. Probably will be a 11 and 6 player next year
Do your homework: he was averaging 17.5 points and 11.5 rebs in the 4 tourney games before tonight. He outplayed Withey.

There's a good chance McGary might actually go pro, too. He'll be 21 when the draft takes place in June. Might be good to strike while the iron is hot, especially if he continues with his strong play on Monday.

Yeah, I'm not going to take anything away from that kid. He was a freaking beast out there. He was the difference in the game.

Yep. No question. Controlled the game especially in the 1H. Even in areas the stat sheet can't show.

He's no better than our starting center.

C'mon man. He controlled the game often without scoring. He outclassed our Cs and it wasn't close. Man amongst boys, frankly. This was his worst 'stat' game of the Tourney.

He was MUCH better than I expected. Has vacuum cleaners for hands, a soft touch, great court vision, is a great rebounder and is a really good passer. He won't be a star in the NBA but he will get play at the next level for sure.

He's no better than our starting center.

Are you drunk, high, or both? Please at least pretend you were kidding!

Among the overly optimistic threads we had to endure for a week on here was one that included mentions of how bad he was. I've now learned I have to take things on here with a grain of salt. He has a shot at MOP if the suddenly vulnerable(Wareless) Louisville goes down Monday night.

Although I just cant seem to figure out why people on here insist on comparing him to Notre Dame centers.... Anyone have any idea what it could be? Our society's mentality is ****ed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom