Mitch MgGary | Syracusefan.com

Mitch MgGary

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Is the best player in college basketball. Smart, talented player who has a heck of a future ahead of him. Especially if he stays in college another year or two.

I would take him over zeller or even Dgieng anyday.

Is the best player in college basketball. Smart, talented player who has a heck of a future ahead of him. Especially if he stays in college another year or two.

I would take him over zeller or even Dgieng anyday.
He needs to be able to hit free throws but he is good.

Yeah, I'm not going to take anything away from that kid. He was a freaking beast out there. He was the difference in the game.

You're right - he's definitely better than Zeller.
Another year...maybe two, if he's not impatient, and he's a top 12 pick in the draft.

I want to hate him so much, but I just can't. He should have been called for a couple fouls on the moving screens, but in general he plays such a great game. Makes great plays. Gets his hand on the ball and taps it to a teammate. Clears space and owns the paint.

This kid is the anti-Craft. And its funny because I hate Craft (as a player, he seems like a good human being).

LOL...Best player in college ball? You are one crazy SOB. He had a great run but but he won't ever be top ten. We made him look much better than he is. Great motor and nice skills but let's get crazy, here...

He's got the upside of David Lee and the downside of every Notre Dame center over the past 10 years.

He's getting a lot of shots blocked at the next level and is probably a utility player.

The thing that surprised me is how well he ran the court. For a big guy he really has a heck of a motor and is much more mobile than he looks.
He was the best passer out there and made good decisions.

David Lee is much, much more athletic. He beat James White in a dunk contest. More like Kevin Love without the offense.

LOL...Best player in college ball? You are one crazy SOB. He had a great run but but he won't ever be top ten. We made him look much better than he is. Great motor and nice skills but let's get crazy, here...

I never said he was the most talented, or that he will be the best pro. I just see in him a motor/basketball IQ that will make him dominate the collegiate landscape should he stay in school. Wouldnt be surprised to see him average 18pts 10 rebounds a game next year.

We made Mitch look the part of a lottery pick. Probably will be a 11 and 6 player next year

Yeah, I'm not going to take anything away from that kid. He was a freaking beast out there. He was the difference in the game.
He was the best player in this game. He will be the best player on Monday night, and should win MOP if Michigan wins.

He is a damn good passer, his court IQ is very high. Decent range on his jumper, excellent on the glass. Kids damn good everywhere but the line.

Well, this the same board that annointed Grant to be a lotto pick, so...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We made Mitch look the part of a lottery pick. Probably will be a 11 and 6 player next year

He has torn through this tournament averaging a double double. Since OOC scheduling pads stats, I bet he averages a double double most of the year next year. If he stays, which considering his star power after this tourney run, he probably won't.

He has torn through this tournament averaging a double double. Since OOC scheduling pads stats, I bet he averages a double double most of the year next year. If he stays, which considering his star power after this tourney run, he probably won't.

He's too small to play center and not skilled enough to be a starting fwd in the NBA.

He should stay to develop those skills - but will probably come out to cash in.

He plays like he had a late growth spurt. He has great vision, good handle and solid touch. I want to hate him to, but he's just so good at all the little things and seems like a good dude. If he stays, he is probably preseason POY.

He's too small to play center and not skilled enough to be a starting fwd in the NBA.

He should stay to develop those skills - but will probably come out to cash in.

I say that about every kid who has left early since Kevin Durant. Stay, it's in the best interest of your game, it gives you a better chance to stick long-term and really cash in. Nobody ever listens.

He plays like he had a late growth spurt. He has great vision, good handle and solid touch. I want to hate him to, but he's just so good at all the little things and seems like a good dude. If he stays, he is probably preseason POY.
He ain't going anywhere this year. UL will hold him to much more modest numbers than he got tonight. Can't believe the way you guys are drooling over one pretty good game against a team that is weak in the middle.

If he stays he'll be a frontrunner for national POTY next season, and deservedly so. He's an excellent basketball player. If people were nutting over Cody Zeller this year, they should go crazy over McGary. He's FAR better than Zeller, and his toughness puts Zeller's to shame.

That said, how the hell is CBS going to handle trying to suck off both Kevin Ware and McGary at the same time on Monday?

He ain't going anywhere this year. UL will hold him to much more modest numbers than he got tonight. Can't believe the way you guys are drooling over one pretty good game against a team that is weak in the middle.
He's dominated the Tourney. Tonight was probably his worst game.

Amazed at his ability to execute in the first half. Much better than UM had a right to expect. He's an excellent college player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom