mizzou | Syracusefan.com

mizzou

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
can they snag a 1? kansas loss really opened things up. mich st/ohio st still in the picture too.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

I think Kansas gets the 1. Michigan St lost to Northwestern and Illinois as well as Duke and UNC they don't belong on the 1 line. They also lost a starter. Ohio State has struggled down the stretch and seem like they are destined on the 2 line. Mizzou is interesting I don't think they will get on the 1 line and if they did they would get sent out West would they rather be the 2 seed in St. Louis or 1 seed in Phoenix.
I think we see this.
Midwest St. Louis
1. Kentucky
2. Mizzou
3. Marquette/Florida State if they win tomorrow
4. Wisconsin
East Boston
1. Syracuse
2. Duke
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
South Atlanta
1. North Carolina
2. winner between Ohio St/Michigan St.
3. Baylor
4. Louisville
West Phoenix
1. Kansas
2. loser tomorrow Ohio St/Michigan St
3. Georgetown
4. Marquette/Florida St if they lose tomorrow

Mizzou will get strong consideration but I too think Kansas will get it.

Probably in the East ;)

I think Kansas gets the 1. Michigan St lost to Northwestern and Illinois as well as Duke and UNC they don't belong on the 1 line. They also lost a starter. Ohio State has struggled down the stretch and seem like they are destined on the 2 line. Mizzou is interesting I don't think they will get on the 1 line and if they did they would get sent out West would they rather be the 2 seed in St. Louis or 1 seed in Phoenix.
I think we see this.
Midwest St. Louis
1. Kentucky
2. Mizzou
3. Marquette/Florida State if they win tomorrow
4. Wisconsin
East Boston
1. Syracuse
2. Duke
3. Michigan
4. Indiana
South Atlanta
1. North Carolina
2. winner between Ohio St/Michigan St.
3. Baylor
4. Louisville
West Phoenix
1. Kansas
2. loser tomorrow Ohio St/Michigan St
3. Georgetown
4. Marquette/Florida St if they lose tomorrow

I don't think Gtown is getting a 3.

Also, if Kansas is the last #1, wouldn't they get the best #2 not named Mizzou, which is presumably the winner of MSU/OSU.

Finally, I know they're losing right now, and Lunardi has them as a 7, but SDSU deserves consideration as a 4 if they win the regular season and tournament in a 4 bid league which is rated higher than the ACC.

I don't think Gtown is getting a 3.

Also, if Kansas is the last #1, wouldn't they get the best #2 not named Mizzou, which is presumably the winner of MSU/OSU.

Finally, I know they're losing right now, and Lunardi has them as a 7, but SDSU deserves consideration as a 4 if they win the regular season and tournament in a 4 bid league which is rated higher than the ACC.
The Committee doesn't follow the S-Curve they use geography. I wish they followed the S-Curve so we would know the brackets are balanced.
Last year for example
No.1 Overall seed was Ohio State
No. 2 Overall 1 seed was Kansas
No.3 1 seed was Pitt
No. 4 1 seed was Duke
the 2 seeds were San Diego St, Florida, North Carolina, and Notre Dame
They were matched up Duke-SDSU, Pitt-Florida, KU-ND, Ohio St-UNC.
They did this for geography purposes San Diego St wasn't the 5th overall seed.
That is why even though the Ohio St-Michigan St winner may not want to be in the bracket with UNC. Atlanta is closer than Phoenix and that is why I said winner of OSU-MSU in Atlanta and loser in Phoenix. If the committee puts Mizzou out West they could put the OSU-MSU winner as the 2 seed in St. Louis and ship Kansas to Atlanta, but I doubt they do that.

Mizzou fans chanting SEC SEC SEC at the Big XII championship game. Would we really chant ACC at MSG if we won tonight? Pretty classless and stupid if you ask me.

Even the Mizzou players yelling SEC, man these guys are pretty proud of their new conference...What.

Good to see that Kentucky will be getting a little basketball competition in the SEC. Missouri has a decent recent history of success. They've had some bumps since Norm Stewart retired (the mighty Quin), but they've been a pretty good basketball program historically.

Pretty classless, but Pitt fans chanted "ACC, ACC, ACC" at the end of their game with Georgetown on Wednesday. I think if this was our last BET sadly our fans would do the same.

I posted this before, but these douches were probably leading the chant.

The Committee doesn't follow the S-Curve they use geography. I wish they followed the S-Curve so we would know the brackets are balanced.
Last year for example
No.1 Overall seed was Ohio State
No. 2 Overall 1 seed was Kansas
No.3 1 seed was Pitt
No. 4 1 seed was Duke
the 2 seeds were San Diego St, Florida, North Carolina, and Notre Dame
They were matched up Duke-SDSU, Pitt-Florida, KU-ND, Ohio St-UNC.
They did this for geography purposes San Diego St wasn't the 5th overall seed.
That is why even though the Ohio St-Michigan St winner may not want to be in the bracket with UNC. Atlanta is closer than Phoenix and that is why I said winner of OSU-MSU in Atlanta and loser in Phoenix. If the committee puts Mizzou out West they could put the OSU-MSU winner as the 2 seed in St. Louis and ship Kansas to Atlanta, but I doubt they do that.

Why do say SDSU wasn't the #5 overall seed? IIRC there was a lot of talk about them getting a 1 seed. Who do think was the 5th seed?

Also, I'd note that, in addition to geography preferences, Duke-UNC and Pitt-ND had to be separated, so that played a role.

What did I just watch!? Lol wow.
Kansas students did this one to mock them its pretty funny. It would be like Rutgers fans creating a music video proclaiming dominance.

What did I just watch!? Lol wow.

Looks like it's true, white guys don't have rhythm.

Kansas students did this one to mock them its pretty funny. It would be like Rutgers fans creating a music video proclaiming dominance.
Haha, that was funny. Good job by those guys.

If Ohio St wins tomorrow, they get a #1 seed. Top conference will always be rewarded and their resume is basically on par with anybody not named Kentucky or Syracuse.

It will be interesting if UNC loses tomorrow.

Pretty classless, but Pitt fans chanted "ACC, ACC, ACC" at the end of their game with Georgetown on Wednesday. I think if this was our last BET sadly our fans would do the same.
Yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom