MLB Extra Innings preview | Syracusefan.com

MLB Extra Innings preview

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
I have Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) and they used to give a week or so free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package at the beginning of each season. They aren't doing it this year. Anybody else with other providers getting a free preview? I need my Braves fix!

I have Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) and they used to give a week or so free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package at the beginning of each season. They aren't doing it this year. Anybody else with other providers getting a free preview? I need my Braves fix!

It looks like your Braves will be much improved from last year, I see them finishing around 500.

I am. I have Comcast.

It looks like your Braves will be much improved from last year, I see them finishing around 500.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd be thrilled with around 500. I'm generally very happy with how they have handled the rebuilding. Obviously Dickey and Colon aren't long term answers but just need them to hold the fort down until some of our young arms are ready and we seem to be pretty well stocked in that regard.

I am. I have Comcast.

Well this stinks. Appears Spectrum decided to screw me over this year.

Well this stinks. Appears Spectrum decided to screw me over this year.
its usually not their call, its MLBs.

did you call your provider?

do you not have a high enough cable subscription for it? maybe the preview is only for certain levels??

its usually not their call, its MLBs.

did you call your provider?

do you not have a high enough cable subscription for it? maybe the preview is only for certain levels??

I did not call my provider. That would have been the logical thing to do :) I'll give them a ring tonight. I should have a high enough package. I have full digital - no extra movie channels or anything - but I have an extra sports tier to get Red Zone.

I did not call my provider. That would have been the logical thing to do :) I'll give them a ring tonight. I should have a high enough package. I have full digital - no extra movie channels or anything - but I have an extra sports tier to get Red Zone.
I used to live by the free preview.

id watch my Yankees, but then id get the late Dodger games to hear Vin Scully or go to a Brewer game to see if Uecker was on.

I also always liked to see who was doing whos teams games.

sort of a trip down memory lane...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom