Who do you WANT to win?

• Alabama

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

skurey

Living Legend
Poll is asking who you want to win but I'd also like to read who you think will win. (Say you had to bet your life on it.)

As for me, I want Bama to win and believe they will.

I know everyone wants ND to lose, but they are getting jobbed by the refs already. These calls are disgraceful for a National Championship game. Disgraceful. Are they BE Refs? ;)

That was a catch all the way. How do you miss that in a replay?!!

Both calls were correct.

Roll tide.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I strongly disagree on the catch call, he never juggled it he had a hand in contact with that ball the whole time.

Both calls were correct.

Roll tide.

How was that not a catch? He had control of the ball. His foot touched TWICE before being pushed OOB.

I love how Rogers Redding (former SEC guy) agreed with the catch interference. SEC slways sticks with SEC.

its no wonder so many people complain when even on replay they correct calls are argued.

I know things in a football game can change but I don't see ND stopping Alabama from running the ball down their throats all game.

Catch interference requires no contact.. all you have to do is be close enough to distract.. its the opposite of PI where you can contact all you want as long as you dont limit the rcvr ability to catch.

I know things in a football game can change but I don't see ND stopping Alabama from running the ball down their throats all game.

Notre Dame is just disinterested, right?

Y'all didn't know he was a virgin till he was 28 and now... Roll Tide!

Catch interference requires no contact.. all you have to do is be close enough to distract.. its the opposite of PI where you can contact all you want as long as you dont limit the rcvr ability to catch.

It's 1 yard of space, correct? If so, on th e replay you can see it was just about a yard.

Awesome I was really looking forward to watching the refs determine this game.

I hate UND but the punt call was terrible

Halo rule or whatever it is called.

On the non catch, he had it secured, then as he was falling out of bounds, he had to resecure it as it moved after he touched his foot inbounds.

If the ball never moved, it was a catch, since it moved, even after he had it secured in bounds, it's not a catch.

I don't really agree with the rule, but it's called pretty consistently in college and the pros.

And the punt call was a judgment call on whether or not the guy was too close.

Both were close calls, but I'm ok with each of them.

It would be pretty classic for replay to show, "the ruling on the field is confirmed".

I strongly disagree on the catch call, he never juggled it he had a hand in contact with that ball the whole time.

A hand on it us not having control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom