Mobile apps | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mobile apps

How often would you use a mobile app for this site?

• Never

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • 1/4 of your visits

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • 1/2 of your visits

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • 3/4 of your visits

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Each visit

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great idea. The SUAthletics app is pretty bad, need something that actually works.

Really depends on the app. Some work great and make life easier but others are crap. I like the access that browsing gives me. I have a Droid and this site works just fine. That's probably cause Bees has a Droid and made sure it would work :)

After coming here with a iphone it does get kinda tricky clicking on the wrong links and stuff. Whats the deal tom?

I started a thread on the suggestions forum about this same thing. I didn't see this thread over here. An app would be awesome.

I might, but Taptalk (which IIRC is the predominant message board app) is a paid app, right? That might matter for some people, but something to keep on the backburner.

I am looking into mobile apps like tapatalk. If one were available for Syracusefan.com, would you use it...

yes yes yes. since i got my droid, i use the internet on the phone more than my computer. message boards are always tough on phone because the buttons are so small. i'm sure a mobile app would improve viewing on a phone.

If it was an app that actually worked on a smartphone, I would use it. Mobile apps can get tricky though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom