Money lineup | Syracusefan.com

Money lineup

kcsu

Living Legend
My money lineup the one that will present opposing teams with match up nightmares is
Gillion at point
Battle at 2
White 3
Lydon 4
PC 5

3 guys who are excellent 3 point shooters. In Gillion and Battle 2 great guys getting to the hole as well

On D i like G and B up top. Both cat quick.
White is physical and a very good rebounder. L is a stud and Chubaka is a monster.
This in my opinion is our best complete roster. Superb on both ends of the court.

My money lineup the one that will present opposing teams with match up nightmares is
Gillion at point
Battle at 2
White 3
Lydon 4
PC 5

3 guys who are excellent 3 point shooters. In Gillion and Battle 2 great guys getting to the hole as well

On D i like G and B up top. Both cat quick.
White is physical and a very good rebounder. L is a stud and Chubaka is a monster.
This in my opinion is our best complete roster. Superb on both ends of the court.

I rather have a facilitator in there, so sub frank with guillon and that's the $ lineup for me.

I think our finishing 5 in close games (most of the time) will be:

PG - Gillon
SG - Battle
SF - White
PF - Roberson
C - Lydon

Gillon & Howard are close, but I give the edge to Gillon down the stretch due better Ft shooting & more experience probably translating to fewer TOs.

I would see Chukwu possibly being part of an O & D substitution with White sitting.

PG - Gillon
SG - Battle
SF - White
PF - Roberson
C - Lydon

Gillon & Howard are close, but I give the edge to Gillon down the stretch due better Ft shooting & more experience probably translating to fewer TOs.

I would see Chukwu possibly being part of an O & D substitution with White sitting.

I'm not sure if that will be the group of 5 closing most games, but I do believe that's our best scoring lineup, our best shooting lineup, and probably the lineup with the most floor "balance" amongst the five players.

PG - Gillon
SG - Battle
SF - White
PF - Roberson
C - Lydon

Have to have your best rebounder on the floor in money time, I think on the defensive end if we need a stop it will be Pc in over White, and if we need a basket White over Pc.

I rather have a facilitator in there, so sub frank with guillon and that's the $ lineup for me.

Gillon seems like he did a better job of facilitating than Howard did, at least the last game and it wasn't even close.

I know it's only an exhibition game, but Gillon impressed the hell out of me with his PG skills, he ran up the court very well, knew when to speed up and when to slow down and made difficult passes look very easy. I know Howard is a board favorite but it's pretty crystal clear who the better point guard is on this team. That's not a knock on Howard, he's a sophomore and Gillon is a 5th year guy. I want us to win, I think we do better with Gillon in.

Okey doke.

Sorry but judging frank after one or two exhibitions was misplaced. Let's give the players some time. See how they fair against the top competition.

Sorry but judging frank after one or two exhibitions was misplaced. Let's give the players some time. See how they fair against the top competition.

Agreed. Which is why it is also unwise to judge after an admittedly terrific performance against such an overmatched opponent as Colgate.

Wouldn't be so quick to count chickens. Hopefully, it continues

Agreed. Which is why it is also unwise to judge after an admittedly terrific performance against such an overmatched opponent as Colgate.

Wouldn't be so quick to count chickens. Hopefully, it continues
Imagine if they both beast. That would be ideal.

imo Tough to have a money lineup because your only as good as your toughest opponent. You need chucks defense to evolve against very good opposing centers and robersons offensive boarding skill in tough games.

That leaves 3 positions between 5 guys. gillon howard lydon battle and white

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom