Monmouth | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Monmouth

images

For the record, any team that beats ND in any sport is more than welcome to come over and dance/celebrate on my lawn, as loud as they want, at any hour. And I would probably join them.

So let me get this straight: Rutgers now looks up to Monmouth, NJIT, Seton Hall, Princeton and probably St. Peters.

According to KenPom you can also add Rider.

Great addition for the BiG
- A national basketball coaching scandal
- A national football coaching scandal
- Teams suck

But yet they were still a better choice than UConn.

King Rice I hear stories he could of had nba all star potential if he didn't get hurt.

Wonder how Rice's career had turned out had he not gone the UNC route. His game was much more attuned to a fast paced, wide open throttle approach than the conservative, post four corners, half court offense that Dean ran. We had Sherman Douglas, so we turned out all right but I believe another of his finalists was Ricky P, at Providence. Seems like it might have been a better fit for his skill set.

Wonder how Rice's career had turned out had he not gone the UNC route. His game was much more attuned to a fast paced, wide open throttle approach than the conservative, post four corners, half court offense that Dean ran. We had Sherman Douglas, so we turned out all right but I believe another of his finalists was Ricky P, at Providence. Seems like it might have been a better fit for his skill set.

King Rice was not terribly good. Not much of a scorer. I could name 10 SU points guards that were better in less than a minute. UNC fans would agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom