Class of 2015 - Montaque Gill Caesar | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Montaque Gill Caesar

Francis03

All American
6'5 SF considered to be one of the best prospects from Canada over the next few years. Now prepping at Huntington along with Wiggins. Red is already on this recruitment, so keep an eye on him moving forward.

2015 class-Briscoe, Bryant, Caesar let's get it winning.gif

6'5 SF considered to be one of the best prospects from Canada over the next few years. Now prepping at Huntington along with Wiggins. Red is already on this recruitment, so keep an eye on him moving forward.

2015 class-Briscoe, Bryant, Caesar let's get itView attachment 1090
I want him on the roster for the name alone.

Speaking of Canadians, what ever happened with Duane Notice?

I don't think he ever reached Syracuse level. He should have come to the states for HS, it would have better suited him. He was on CIA bounce but behind Ennis and rathan-Mayes.

I don't think he ever reached Syracuse level. He should have come to the states for HS, it would have better suited him. He was on CIA bounce but behind Ennis and rathan-Mayes.

Thanks for the info!

We never kept up on any SG's for 2013 either have we? Rathan Miles, Allerik Freeman, and Davon Reed to name a few that we once were after and are still out there. We have atleast 2 guys we are going after at every position but SG.

I am guessing JB is hoping to play 6'7 Gbinije up top for 2013 which sounds nuts, but if CJ, MCW, Dajuan, and Rak return who knows?

We never kept up on any SG's for 2013 either have we? Rathan Miles, Allerik Freeman, and Davon Reed to name a few that we once were after and are still out there. We have atleast 2 guys we are going after at every position but SG.

I am guessing JB is hoping to play 6'7 Gbinije up top for 2013 which sounds nuts, but if CJ, MCW, Dajuan, and Rak return who knows?
Wayne Selden and Killa Kam Williams.

Does it appear staff likes him better than Malachi Richardson? Richarson said SU was his dream school but he hasn't been hearing from them much lately.

FWIW Briscoe is Scout's lowest rated out of the prospects we're recruiting. Probably even underrated a bit here too. That's just insane.
#1 Karl Towns (#1 C)
#3 Thomas Bryant (#1 PF)
#17 Malachi Richardson (#2 SF)
#18 Montaque Gill Ceasar (#3 SF)
#25 Isaiah Briscoe (#5 SG)

Toronto Cuse can help you out best with that answer. Last heard Cincy, Michigan, and Santa Clara were some of the schools that he was looking at. Still a good prospect imho, but just never got the proper shine nationally playing behind Ennis and crew on the CIA Bounce squad.

How do you pronounce the name? Mon-take? Monta-Q?

You know what, it doesn't matter. If that guy's not Orange I'm going to be heartbroken, however you say his name.

Does it appear staff likes him better than Malachi Richardson? Richarson said SU was his dream school but he hasn't been hearing from them much lately.

FWIW Briscoe is Scout's lowest rated out of the prospects we're recruiting. Probably even underrated a bit here too. That's just insane.
#1 Karl Towns (#1 C)
#3 Thomas Bryant (#1 PF)
#17 Malachi Richardson (#2 SF)
#18 Montaque Gill Ceasar (#3 SF)
#25 Isaiah Briscoe (#5 SG)
Too early to get wrapped into rankings. It'll all sort itself out as time goes along. A lot of those players that they have ranked high are more prospect than player. If no improvement is made in the years to come they'll get drop. I remember Dash Riley and Dallas Lauderdale were considered 5 star prospects earlier in their hs careerth_kglaugh.png Both ended up hardly being top 100 players.

How do you pronounce the name? Mon-take? Monta-Q?

You know what, it doesn't matter. If that guy's not Orange I'm going to be heartbroken, however you say his name.
Have to assume Monta-Q (or Monta-gue). But you never can tell. I agree with you though. All-Name team potential. Let's go MGC! Hail Caesar!