Mood Lightener: Greg Anthony | Syracusefan.com

Mood Lightener: Greg Anthony

The Rochester minor league team's mascot got popped the other night for the same thing. Must be a hoops thing. http://www.democratandchronicle.com...rks-mascot-dancing-derrick-arrested/21672019/

Was he in uniform? Here he is cruising the playgrounds?

397372435810280351_1376592562.jpg

He was in DC to do the Maryland game Saturday.

Oops.

Awesome
Nice picture..I love arrested development. The last week I went back and started watching the seasons again. I usually do it every year around this time. I still pick up new jokes even now after watching it for like the 7th time.

Nice picture..I love arrested development. The last week I went back and started watching the seasons again. I usually do it every year around this time. I still pick up new jokes even now after watching it for like the 7th time.

Rewatching it is almost like having a new start.

Could CBS let Bill Raftery finally call the Final
four on TV or will CBS just go with Clark Kellogg who has experience as the lead guy. Anthony is going to have to take a TO and wait a couple of years a la Marv Albert.

I'm totally fine with prostitution as long as it's not underage girls being trafficked (which undoubtedly is one of the great travesties in the world today). But if it's two consenting adults engaging in a victimless business transaction, why should I care?

I'm totally fine with prostitution as long as it's not underage girls being trafficked (which undoubtedly is one of the great travesties in the world today). But if it's two consenting adults engaging in a victimless business transaction, why should I care?

Exactly my take as well.

I'm sure he's going to enjoy explaining this to his wife and kids.

To quote Max Weinberg during a secrets skit from the old Conan O'Brien show on NBC if prosecution is a victimless crime then where is my wallet do you hear where is my wallet you B.

I'm sure he's going to enjoy explaining this to his wife and kids.

This may be his 1st time getting caught with a prostitute - but my guess is it is not his 1st time explaining to his wife, ex-wife, or kids.

Eric15 said:

Well, if it's regulated to take the exploitative pimps out of the situation and to control diseases. And keep the prostitutes safe. But in NYC if you're convicted of solicitation or patronizing and don't plead to a non s e x charge like disorderly conduct I believe you have to register as a s e x offender, which has unpleasant consequences.

Well, if it's regulated to take the exploitative pimps out of the situation and to control diseases.

Exactly. States could provide a limited number of brothel permits (that wouldn't be allowed anywhere near schools/places of worship, etc.), and the industry would be very strictly relegated by the government to ensure that workers are of legal age, and are routinely checked for STDs. And then the women could receive health care and benefits, and proper security would be provided to ensure the women's safety. Plus it would be an additional source of tax revenue.

But! But! How can I go on with my life when another adult individual chooses to do something that I feel is morally wrong. :noidea:

Its a crazy crazy mixed up world and most times i just dont get it. As people sure seem to complicate things that arent really complicated.

Last edited: