Mood Lightener: Greg Anthony | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mood Lightener: Greg Anthony

Damn. Sucks to be Anthony right now. Always liked him on the air. Super articulate and a lawyer, I believe.

Damn. Sucks to be Anthony right now. Always liked him on the air. Super articulate and a lawyer, I believe.

Don't think he is a lawyer.

CBS just announced that he's been suspended indefinitely. Jim Spanarkel will replace him.

Last edited:
CBS just announced that he's been suspended indefinitely. Jim Spanarkel will replace him.

I like Spanarkle.

I know a bit about Anthony, and the guy is flawed. But I hate to see a good career end on such a stupid personal issue - which is almost certainly where this is heading.

I hope Anthony can get some help, grow as a person and make a nice comeback both professionally and personally for himself and mainly for his kids.

I liked Anthony on the game broadcasts, but in today's PC climate he had to be put on the shelf for the year. We'll see if he can get back in or if he'll just fade away.

It's too bad, he was much better than Clark Kellogg, who I hope doesn't get the call back into the final 4 booth. He's fine in the studio, but is just very annoying on the call of a game.

I'm totally fine with prostitution as long as it's not underage girls being trafficked (which undoubtedly is one of the great travesties in the world today). But if it's two consenting adults engaging in a victimless business transaction, why should I care?
That's what I say also... Consent given, transaction handled... sounds like a fair deal to me...

But! But! How can I go on with my life when another adult individual chooses to do something that I feel is morally wrong. :noidea:

Its a crazy crazy mixed up world and most times i just dont get it. As people sure seem to complicate things that arent really complicated.

America has a punishment infatuation. Prisons full, building more as we speak. The court system is designed to bring more people into it. Money is the root cause.

It's sad that the Conservative Party in Canada have recently decided to follow this outdated model which threatens the safety of those who were independent and worked indoors out of the public eye, forces those who were consented out of the business or onto the streets (which nobody desires), and leads to a greater supply of forced and trafficked sex workers.

Sexual Activity between two consenting adults should not be illegal. Police should stop wasting resources on this aspect of the sex trade, and new legislature should not be created to stifle it... and instead police and the law should only focus their resources on real issues within the sex trade which is underage participants and forced (trafficked participants), and street prostitution. These will always exist, and will exist more under restrictions.

People should feel ashamed of these morality based laws they support which puts society at even greater danger.

EDIT - And no more political posts on this board by me for at least 60 days.

Last edited: