More Expansion Fire | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

More Expansion Fire

Or that the Big-12 is the weak whore at the table, a la the old Big East.

I have no idea if ND will do anything but the big east has never had acceptance by the big boys. The Big12 does as evidenced by the SEC entering into the bowl deal with the B12. Has the SEC ever seemed to ne behind the BE in anything?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The heck with the Dude of WV. Greg of WV is the guy I worry about.

"
ACC is done

I love it down here in ACC country... There will be crying on tobacco road. No more looking down on WVU as their elites scoot on over to the Big 12 and the leftovers are begging to get in...

The heck with the Dude of WV. Greg of WV is the guy I worry about.

"
ACC is done

I love it down here in ACC country... There will be crying on tobacco road. No more looking down on WVU as their elites scoot on over to the Big 12 and the leftovers are begging to get in...

Haha - silly WVU fans: everyone will always look down on you.

I don't believe anything until Swaim "breaks" it. Which he will as soon as he has a chance to read this article.

yup...just like syracuse and pitt. we all knew this on the payside months before the acc knew

the population on the east coast is way to large for the advertisers to ignore. the acc will have a seat at the big boy table.screw n.d. let them go and when they lose multiple games a year to bigger and faster teams every season...

I hope the ACC isn't asleeep at the switch.

Notre Dame appearing to send their sports teams (minus Football) to the B12. The ACC can't let this happen...they need to extend the same offer.
http://texas.riv als.com/content.asp?CID=1377426
Trying to look at this logically. Football drives the bus, but ND maintains its FB independence, so football is not an important part of the equation. What is? Well, basketball (at MSG), collegiality (meaning, in this case, connections with other Catholic universities) and academics. These factors tilt the Irish more to staying in the Big East than moving to the Big XII. And, if their hand is ever forced in football, they have better options than heading for the Plains.

Just "The Dude" again. He spews his trash. Baylor forum moderator tweets that Big 12 expansion is imminent, probably based off of "The Dude". There's Chip Brown's two sources.

The dude and Frank the Tank are two peas in a pod whose father is the Maryland mole.

The dude and Frank the Tank are two peas in a pod whose father is the Maryland mole.
Frank the Tank gives his opinion and analysis (I don't always agree but he is a pretty smart guy) the other guys are your classic Internet Losers posting 95% crap.

Frank the Tank is a step above these guys.

While "The Dude" just throws stuff on the wall to see what sticks, Frank the Tank will give you an in-depth analysis on the of the stuff, a breakdown of its consistency and his throwing motion, along with any ramifications caused by the potential splatter. He may not be right, but at least his reasoning is based in reality.

Frank will let you know it is HIS opinion and not the word of an "insider".

Except that the Maryland mole was very real and very legit. That's why he knew precise details and not just pie in the sky rumors.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2