More Gottlieb | Syracusefan.com

More Gottlieb

Bill Orange

@EyeOnCBB: "There's no more overrated program than Syracuse. Period." -- @GottliebShow, just now on CBS Sports Network. Just passing that along.

The only SU action DG has caught this year was the last 5 minutes last night. So predictable he would have some nasty comments today.

I can't believe he would say some bullshit like that. Low class.

Thanks, but I prefer less Gottlieb.

Obviously needs a ratings shot, so he's going to try to stir up Cuse Nation.

I find it funny when the idiots bash people for bashing Gottlieb. If you can't see the guy is a douche you are a bigger douche.

This is the kinda crap JB will go after him about... Hope he does. Snottlieb is a indeed a douche.

lol at people being butthurt by a guy trying to stir things up for ratings. It's business folks...not personal.
He saves for JBs 900th it's classless. Why didn't he say it last week or last month etc?

if syracuse is overrated what does that say for cbb as a whole?

is he overrating his sports talk?

he basically said they are the #2 team in the country behind duke last week.

This is the kinda crap JB will go after him about... Hope he does. Snottlieb is a indeed a douche.
king...who is that talented young lady in your gif?

Former Notre Dame basketball player Doug Gottlieb has been charged with felony theft and accused of charging about $900 worth of merchandise with three classmates' credit cards.

Bond was set at $500 cash, but no warrant was issued for his arrest. Instead, Gottlieb will surrender voluntarily Monday in time for his initial court appearance. If convicted, Gottlieb could face a prison term of up to three years and a fine of up to $10,000.

Ok, let's combine the two:
I find it funny when the idiots bash people for bashing Gottlieb. If you can't see the guy is a douche you are a bigger douche.
+
lol at people being butthurt by a guy trying to stir things up for ratings. It's business folks...not personal.
=
Shock Value Douche

Why is this tweet not showing up on his account?

The only tweet from Gottlieb in the last 22 hours about SU says:

Doug Gottlieb@GottliebShow
BTW-love that Jimmy B used his moment to point out the obvious need for strict gun control.Using his moment to help others/society=classy

Edit: So he said it on TV? I still don't get the whole twitter speak.

#Worst. Invention. Ever.

Former Notre Dame basketball player Doug Gottlieb has been charged with felony theft and accused of charging about $900 worth of merchandise with three classmates' credit cards.

Bond was set at $500 cash, but no warrant was issued for his arrest. Instead, Gottlieb will surrender voluntarily Monday in time for his initial court appearance. If convicted, Gottlieb could face a prison term of up to three years and a fine of up to $10,000.

Gottlieb's overrated. Couldn't even hit a grand. Sell out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom