More Gottlieb | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

More Gottlieb

Gottlieb was always good on ESPN radio, in studio he was more of a clown. CBS writers are all clowns, so I suppose he'll go all-in now.
We'll see - this comment seems a bit off the mark.

@EyeOnCBB: "There's no more overrated program than Syracuse. Period." -- @GottliebShow, just now on CBS Sports Network. Just passing that along.

he has a show???

you see kiddies,your never too old to learn something new.

MPO, Gottlieb jumped the Shark a few years ago.

Douchenozzle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If he ever comes to the Dome, I will splatter an orange on his schnozz.

Gottlieb gets very moody around Christmas time. The Grinch.

Gottlieb was always good on ESPN radio, in studio he was more of a clown. CBS writers are all clowns, so I suppose he'll go all-in now.

Spot on.

Interesting if he said that because he has been one of our biggest proponents all year. He has talked us up quite a bit as being a title contender and also given a lot of praise to MCW.

don't think he's writing . . . CBS has launched a nationwide radio network, with Jim Rome & Gottlieb as their big names. I haven't found his show in LA yet; hopefully he won't change much, because you're right - he was the tits on radio

don't think he's writing . . . CBS has launched a nationwide radio network, with Jim Rome & Gottlieb as their big names. I haven't found his show in LA yet; hopefully he won't change much, because you're right - he was the tits on radio

Think his radio show starts in January so just doing studio work now
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is this going to turn into another Wikipedia take over?

I hope so... :)

ea447508.jpg

Douche Gottlieb is just mad he wasn't good enough to play in the Big East.

I just looked at some pictures of her on caughtoffside.com and holy shittttttttttt....I'm a fan of her work!

Yes - Might I also add that she is a big proponent of replacing the Dome benches with more comfortable proto-seats...

LRI2.jpg

Why is this tweet not showing up on his account?

The only tweet from Gottlieb in the last 22 hours about SU says:

Doug Gottlieb@GottliebShow
BTW-love that Jimmy B used his moment to point out the obvious need for strict gun control.Using his moment to help others/society=classy

Edit: So he said it on TV? I still don't get the whole twitter speak.

#Worst. Invention. Ever.
Wednesday night at about 4:45 DG echo'd that on 1 minute cut-in on soprts talk radio..

He opened with Jim Boeheim won his 900th game the other night. Upon this occasion, instead of talking about himself, he talked about the need for gun control. That was followed up by the coach of tiny Winthrop instead of talking about his team post game against Ohio State he talked about his daughters and need for gun control.

Gottlieb wrapped that up with I don't have a problem with these coaches using their forums seeking change for the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom